• Uwfalum98
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Uwfalum98
    replied
    UWF Football 2022 Signing Day Central

https://goargos.com/news/2022/2/1/uw...y-central.aspx

http://UWF Football Adds 14 on National Signing Day

Last edited by Uwfalum98; 02-19-2022, 10:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Uwfalum98
    replied
    Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
    Is McNeese St on your 2022 schedule?
    McNeese State is not on the Argo schedule but they did schedule Mississippi College this year. TAMUC is not on the UWF schedule either so hopefully we can get 11 actual D2 games this season.

Leave a comment:

• Uwfalum98
    replied
    Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
    I don't think so, have not heard anything about ooc schedule for 2022.

Leave a comment:

• BlazerLady
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Uwfalum98
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BlazerLady
    replied
    Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post

Hard to say if they could have actually beaten that Ferris team. That Ferris OL was dominant, UWF may be one of the only teams in D2 with the size on the DL to somewhat match up. VSU is a lot better team than what they showed in that game but I believe it was Ferris's year and I don't think anyone was going to beat them.
    I've always said that there is a certain amount of the stars aligning to win a NC. It's just a feeling you get. It was Ferris' time.

Leave a comment:

• Uwfalum98
    replied

Hard to say if they could have actually beaten that Ferris team. That Ferris OL was dominant, UWF may be one of the only teams in D2 with the size on the DL to somewhat match up. VSU is a lot better team than what they showed in that game but I believe it was Ferris's year and I don't think anyone was going to beat them.

Leave a comment:

• vsuman
    replied
    They would have loaded up the box at least once!

Leave a comment:

• Wide_Right
    replied

Leave a comment:

• UNALions
    replied
    Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post

I think they still have Commerce on the schedule next year so maybe they can get 3 in region D2 games to fill out an 11 game schedule. To me it seems absurd to punish teams for playing out of region D2 games, after all they are still D2 games.....

Leave a comment:

• Uwfalum98
    replied
    I think they still have Commerce on the schedule next year so maybe they can get 3 in region D2 games to fill out an 11 game schedule. To me it seems absurd to punish teams for playing out of region D2 games, after all they are still D2 games.....
    Last edited by Uwfalum98; 12-13-2021, 07:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• UNALions
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Uwfalum98
    replied
    OT: Lady Argos finish season at #5 in AVCA D2 Final poll of 2021

West Florida finished the season at 35-2.

https://www.avca.org/polls/dii-women...2-13-2021.html

Leave a comment:

• Uwfalum98
    replied
    Originally posted by VSUFOOTBALLFAN View Post
    Funny I think losing to west Florida was the best thing that could have happened to VSU, and the winning over VSU was the worse thing that could have happened to W Florida.
    It certainly seems to have energized VSU. The Argos didn't look remotely like the team that beat the Blazers when they played Newberry but that's football. If you don't bring your A game to the playoffs you won't be playing very long.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X