Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good game Tigers. Glad to get this one behind us, so I can focus on my Braves in the NLCS. Going to listen in on UWF and little brother until the baseball starts.
    Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
      Buffalo Wild Wings.
      Hahaha

#BlazerNation

Comment

Comment

UWA was 4/16 on third down.

UWA had a 37% completion rate.

VSU got a pick-6.

UWA had 329 yards of total offense.

UWA was averaging 32 points per game against D-II teams. They scored 17 today.

One of the UWA scores came after a VSU interception was waived off.

Comment

It is absolutely worth it. $20 a month and you get to watch every single home GSC game. If you watch just your team's game each week (if they're home or playing at a GSC opponent) that comes out to $5 a game. Add in all the other GSC games you get to watch, along with all of the other FCS games you're able to watch, and it's actually a really good deal for the price.

Apparently West Alabama's crew was having issues this game. Every game I've watched so far this season has been fine.
            RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
            Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Originally posted by CalifOKRA View Post

It is absolutely worth it. $20 a month and you get to watch every single home GSC game. If you watch just your team's game each week (if they're home or playing at a GSC opponent) that comes out to $5 a game. Add in all the other GSC games you get to watch, along with all of the other FCS games you're able to watch, and it's actually a really good deal for the price.

Apparently West Alabama's crew was having issues this game. Every game I've watched so far this season has been fine.
              It's worth it if it works.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CalifOKRA View Post

Have the broadcasts been good for you?

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by getnastyblazers View Post

Have the broadcasts been good for you?
                      Yes! No one else seems to have had any significant issues this season up until this game. That's why I'm so confused as to why people are making it seem like Flo is just a terrible service and it's been bad all season. It hasn't been. It's not Flo's website that was/is bad. It was, more than likely, West Alabama's broadcast.
                      RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
                      Delta State University, GSC

Comment

• Originally posted by CalifOKRA View Post

Yes! No one else seems to have had any significant issues this season up until this game. That's why I'm so confused as to why people are making it seem like Flo is just a terrible service and it's been bad all season. It hasn't been. It's not Flo's website that was/is bad. It was, more than likely, West Alabama's broadcast.
                        Thanks for the review. I imagine as Wart said, the internet in West Alabama might not be the greatest.

Comment

• Originally posted by CalifOKRA View Post

Agreed. Have had no issues( except for a little buffering) until today.

#BlazerNation

Comment

• Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

Agreed. Have had no issues( except for a little buffering) until today.
                            I would agree. Funny thing is though the WF vs WG is also pretty bad but it's obviously camera issues.

Comment

• I signed up for the year because they are going to broadcast some of the GSC tournaments in other sports. They did a great job with softball back in the spring.

#BlazerNation

Comment

• Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

I signed up for the year because they are going to broadcast some of the GSC tournaments in other sports. They did a great job with softball back in the spring.
                                How have the other football games been?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X