Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't make the visiting team too comfortable in your house.

GO BLAZERS!

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerCat1999 View Post

That will definitely add to the atmosphere. Vstate has stepped up their GameDay experience over the last 10years. Wish I could be there.
      Have you subscribed to FloFootball to watch the games?

#BlazerNation

Comment

Here's to a great game.....no injuries.....no personal fouls.....and no ball boys in blue on our side......lol........

#BlazerNation

Comment

I think this game will come down to turnovers and penalties.
          <>

Comment

Hey all! New guy here (kind of) I made an account a few years back, posted maybe twice and at some point forgot my user info. But I am always in here reading comments. The excitement of this season after no d2 ball in 2020 has be pumped up!

Valdosta State has to play a penalty free game or at less not give up any 15 yarders. The team has done a great job of refocusing after each game (1-0 is the goal) and staying in control when the offense has seemed "asleep". If Vstate plays Vstate football and quickly adjust to UWG's strategy this game is theirs. I am ready to see how the defense responds to UWG.
            Hey BlazerCat 1999, nice to meet ya. Glad your on here. Preferred if you were a UWA fan and not another VSU fan on here, haha jk, glad your on the board though. Like your analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Wolf View Post
              The only thing lacking will be room on the visiting sideline
              The only thing missing is ESPN Gameday crew with Corso and Herbie.

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

Have you subscribed to FloFootball to watch the games?
                I have, I never miss a Valdosta state game. If I can't be in Valdosta, I am steaming it or listening to the play by play.

GO BLAZERS!

Comment

I have, I never miss a Valdosta state game. If I can't be in Valdosta, I am steaming it or listening to the play by play.

GO BLAZERS!
                  Steamin Beaman.....

Comment

Originally posted by UWARTime View Post

Hey BlazerCat 1999, nice to meet ya. Glad your on here. Preferred if you were a UWA fan and not another VSU fan on here, haha jk, glad your on the board though. Like your analysis.
                    Thanks for the welcome UWARTime. You can never have enough VSU fans.

I like VSUs chances but this is a rivalry game, UWG looks good and the Dean Machine knows a couple of things about winning. I think VSU is the better team. The only way VSU loses is if they can't control the penalties.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome UWARTime. You can never have enough VSU fans.

I like VSUs chances but this is a rivalry game, UWG looks good and the Dean Machine knows a couple of things about winning. I think VSU is the better team. The only way VSU loses is if they can't control the penalties.
                      Yea, if we paly our game we should win, but with this rivalry you can never be sure. For me this game is a good measuring stick, if we win this comfortably, I'm expecting another NC, tight game or loss and who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post

Yea, if we paly our game we should win, but with this rivalry you can never be sure. For me this game is a good measuring stick, if we win this comfortably, I'm expecting another NC, tight game or loss and who knows.
                        Definitely. If its a solid win without the Blazers having to adjust too much of their regular game plan, I see a NC run too

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post

Yeah VSU is in line to join the SEC if they win this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Wolf View Post

Yeah VSU is in line to join the SEC if they win this game.
                            I don't know about other Blazer fans, but It's all about D2 for me.

Comment

<>

Comment

Saw that but nice first drive Ivory for about 18 yds and a TD 7-0

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X