Clear All

• UWA at NGU

Just kicked off. 3 and out for UWA.

3-zip Tigers in Tigerville!

Comment

10-0 Tigers, 9
      minutes until halftime

Comment

Hats off to NGU and their live stream crew. I could be watching a primetime game on ESPN and not get better camera work. Slo-mo replays, different views and good announcers.

Comment

UWA 17-0. So far, if I'm not mistaken, 2 for 2 in the Red Zone with TD's. I don't think the other 2 drives in NGU territory(1 FG and 1 missed FG) quite got into the RZ. I could be wrong though. That's what I was really looking for out of UWA today, how they handled the Red Zone offensively. TD's instead of FG. Oh, and yes, I agree, FLO is doing her thing today.

Comment

Halftime. UWA 24-0. UWA has 337 yards to NGU's 42 yards.

Comment

<>

Comment

Originally posted by UWAalum View Post
                Hats off to NGU and their live stream crew. I could be watching a primetime game on ESPN and not get better camera work. Slo-mo replays, different views and good announcers.
                NGU has always had a good crew and excellent camera coverage. (Even before we had to pay to see it)
                Announcers are not homers and call what is going on.

Comment

Too bad VSU didn't play like NGU.....

Comment

Well, I'm a believer in giving credit where credit is due. I mean it's always been a big argument amongst college football fans as to if their team lost, was it their team that made mistakes, or was it the team that won that caused those mistakes. Most fans always says "It was our team that made mistakes" with no credit being given to the opponent. We played good for first 2 series, 14-0 I believe against VSU, but NGU is not VSU, so it could be argued that we were playing the same as we are playing today, but the outcome of the plays came out different due to the competition and talent level of VSU. I don't know, maybe it's the bourbon typing right now on a cold day in October.

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post

Too bad VSU didn't play like NGU.....
                      You said what I was trying to say Larold in just a few words. So it must be the bourbon.

Comment

UWA 31-0. UWA's Defense scores on a scoop and score off a lateral pass.

Comment

UWA 31-7. UWA throws INT. NGU works with short field.

Comment

I can't believe what I'm seeing. It truly looks like UWA is literally doing everything they can to let NGU back in this game.

Comment

Whoo, that was close. 31-7 going into the 4th. UWA stopped NGU on 4th and goal from the 2.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X