X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Congratulations Argos on the win!

Comment

Great season for both teams! Now, to figure out the playoff seedings!

Comment

Well, that's it for me.....Congrats, Argos!

#BlazerNation

Comment

That was puzzling, but nonetheless a complete beatdown. I know our defense is better than that so it makes one wonder if Coach Goff was sandbagging :)

Comment

Inkblot says we couldn't lose the 1 seed so see you guys in a couple weeks.

Comment

<>

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post
                  That was puzzling, but nonetheless a complete beatdown. I know our defense is better than that so it makes one wonder if Coach Goff was sandbagging :)
                  Great win for the Argos! Now the second season begins, and this is the "win-or-go-home" season. Sandbagging? Come on man! LOL!

Comment

The Argos won toss, deferred to second half and Blazers took ball to start game. The Argos chose to defend west end and Blazers had sun in their face and wind against them the entire first quarter.

The Argo D stopped Blazers twice and forced bad short punts into wind for good field position and scored to go up 10-0. They kept this early edge the rest of the game. That was the turning point in the game.

Comment

The game completely turned when the VSU punter dropped the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Argonut View Post
                        The Argos won toss, deferred to second half and Blazers took ball to start game. The Argos chose to defend west end and Blazers had sun in their face and wind against them the entire first quarter.

The Argo D stopped Blazers twice and forced bad short punts into wind for good field position and scored to go up 10-0. They kept this early edge the rest of the game. That was the turning point in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by UWFMubbish View Post

Great win for the Argos! Now the second season begins, and this is the "win-or-go-home" season. Sandbagging? Come on man! LOL!
                          Guess you didn't see the first part, I admitted that is was a beatdown. I guess sandbagging is the wrong word but more often than not we win the regular season and lose the PO rematch. I just meant that maybe those thoughts or that history affected the team. For whatever reason we didn't play as well as we had been, It's like we ran out of steam. Of course your offense had a lot to do with it but I believe even you would have to admit that what you saw was uncharacteristic.

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post
                            The game completely turned when the VSU punter dropped the ball.
                            We definitely could use the bye week this week. Maybe our "off" game should come later in the season, perhaps the 7th or 8th week.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Watching the replay of game, their first TD the receiver was clearly out of. bounds. No matter, we still would have lost. Reed is a beast.
                              <>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
                                Watching the replay of game, their first TD the receiver was clearly out of. bounds. No matter, we still would have lost. Reed is a beast.
                                Reed only threw 2 TD passes in the game and the only one on the Flosports replay was at the 5:10 mark of the 3rd quarter and Ashley was in by at least 2 yards. I haven't seen a video of the first TD pass.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X