Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, well that was fun to watch. Hats off to Mines, that is a tough well coached team.

Comment

• Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
        Hell of a game by Mines....
        They fought hard!
        Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

• Great game. Respect due to Mines.

Comment

• Congratulations Valdosta, wish you luck!

Comment

• Congratulations, Blazers!

Comment

• Originally posted by getnastyblazers View Post

They fought hard!
                Yeah, kinda wanted them to face Ferris instead of Shepherd. Think that they would have given Ferris more issues than the Rams.

Comment

• Originally posted by boyblue View Post
                  Great game. Respect due to Mines.
                  Last edited by Wrecked Again; 12-11-2021, 03:07 PM.

Comment

• It's official I have a 4 hour detour to Dallas before heading to Valdosta for the holiday.

Great Game! Good job to the CSM. They traveled to South Georgia and played hard in that southern heat.

VSU defense stepped up in the second half, Ivory really put the game on his back today with Saunds out, and Coach Goff taking his team to the NC game in his second season of football !!

There are always improvements needed and VSU needs to work on creating a couple of longer drives that use up clock. Don't like the fact they couldn't put points on the board in the 4th. If CSM had their timeouts that game could have ended differently.

But Let's Go Blazers! Can't wait to see them in Texas!

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

The RMAC OOC schedule showed that it was down, pretty easy to see the results and acknowledge the conference didn't show well in many of those games. Watching Mines @ WT for example, it certainly didn't look like either team was superior. Mines got hot at the right time and looked great against Angelo, which I said was much deserved in that thread. SR4 wasn't great this year and it was missing that one dominant team that could win it all. More parity is fun to watch of course rather than seeing Mankato or Commerce in the semifinals, but it doesn't mean the region is better for it. Of course Mines is pretty good, they've been pretty good for several years and I've complimented them for their program having the success it has on numerous occasions and will continue to do so when warranted.

That said, this current point spread was about what I expected from this game... it just took a bit longer to get there than I figured. Valdosta is simply very talented, experienced, and athletic. Not many D2 teams are going to go on the road and beat them.
                      Last edited by GoneBlastin; 12-11-2021, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• I enjoyed watching the Blazers against Mines. It was fun watching a winning program for a change.
                        Bernie Sanders for President

Comment

• Last edited by Fan_the_Flame; 12-11-2021, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• Congrats, Orediggers!! Great game plan and execution. Played tough for 4 quarters.

Every doggone time we could not stop that Mines QB as he swept around the left end of the line....geez!

But Buzz Saunds was the 4th Quarter hero!! WOW!

Comment earlier on #20......fumble was totally out of character for him.

Anywho, long day. The stars are aligning for a re-match.......

#BlazerNation

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions Fan View Post
                              I enjoyed watching the Blazers against Mines. It was fun watching a winning program for a change.
                              Oh my goodness! Lions Fan! Been missing all those UNA posters

#BlazerNation

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X