Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vsukerosene View Post
    Props to Ferris, great team
    Yep. A much improved team from 2018. Congrats, Bulldogs.

#BlazerNation

Comment

• Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
      Feel so bad for the guys. This is just not like them. HJ has only a few interceptions all season.
      Feel bad for our guys too but one thing I know is we will be back. We have a championship pedigree that gets us here. When you are consistently here this is bound to happen at some point.
      Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

• Guess asking them to not turn it over is a bit too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
          Guess asking them to not turn it over is a bit too much.
          Maybe we can get the announcers to stop talking about Kids books??

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

They weren't even calling the play.......geez......

#BlazerNation

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

At this point they're pretty much amusing themselves. Surprised one of them hasn't said "pull my finger"

Comment

• Why is FSU throwing the ball? You'd think they'd want this one over to start celebrating.

Comment

• Congrats to VSU on a great season. I'm sure they'll be back in the mix of it next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
                    Congrats to VSU on a great season. I'm sure they'll be back in the mix of it next year.
                    Wow! You guys are really good. Congrats on the NC!!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

• Congrats, Blazers on a 12-2 season. Tonight was just not your night. Thank you seniors for leading us this whole season and for choosing VSU. To those returning, the 2022 season begins in January!!
                      We love our BLAZERS!!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

• Congratulations to Ferris State on a undefeated Season!

Five Seasons ago North Alabama finished runner-up in the National Championship Game.

Could it be possible that this year would be the last year that Valdosta State qualifies for the National Championship before they change Divisions.

Blazers, all desire better than D2!

Comment

• Congrat Blazers on a great year. #2 in the country is not bad. Gives you something to work on in the offseason. Til next year. You guys have a safe and Merry Christmas!

Comment

• Had a nightmare that the final score was 70-30 :o. Little happy to wake up and see it was not "that" bad. Looks like the defense may have made some adjustments but the offense couldn't

Congrats Ferris State.

Number 5 would have been great but I will take a 12-2, co conference champs, 2 season head coach with a team in the NC anyday. Let's try again next year.

Comment

• I really don't like VSU in those all white uniforms.

From a marketing standpoint the Blazers looked like an underfunded d2, d3 school. That on top of the team's performance definitely did not help any young future players decide if Valdosta is a place that want to be.

Looking good is half the battle when it comes to recruiting. That's even true for growing a fan base. People love shiny things and those uniforms did not cut it, especially for nationally TV.

Can we get some red and black stripes on those things. I am willing to contribute.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlazerCat1999 View Post
                                I really don't like VSU in those all white uniforms.

From a marketing standpoint the Blazers looked like an underfunded d2, d3 school. That on top of the team's performance definitely did not help any young future players decide if Valdosta is a place that want to be.

Looking good is half the battle when it comes to recruiting. That's even true for growing a fan base. People love shiny things and those uniforms did not cut it, especially for nationally TV.

Can we get some red and black stripes on those things. I am willing to contribute.
                                Agree on the all white look. If you had to wear white for visitors wear a white jersey and black pants. I think we got all new unis this year in red, white, and black.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X