Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Coach Jack Show is online!

Sorry so slow I getting this one online for everyone! It was a long trip.

Coach Jack and Spencer talk about the Delta State game, with game highlights, the Guardian Bank Players of the Game, and of course, the Question of the Week!

www.team1sports.com/vstateblazers

if you have a question for the Coach or a comment about the show, good or bad, you can email us at [email protected]!

Good show.
    ​​​​​ Spencer has a buzz cut??? Looks good

#BlazerNation

Comment

Spencer occasionally pulls out the #1 when he gets tired of maintaining his hairstyle. I think he does it just to get the chicks… (^_^)

Comment

A good show but it's tough to watch. I know it's got to be hard for Spencer. He has to watch this at least twice!

Comment

I don’t think Spencer actually watches the shows.

“I don’t need to read about it, I lived it!”

Comment

Originally posted by crashandannie View Post
            I don’t think Spencer actually watches the shows.

“I don’t need to read about it, I lived it!”
            Hopefully you understand I was talking about re-watching the butt whooping Delta gave us. The production, as always, is top notch! We are fortunate to have a great production crew, along with the best radio personalities.

Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by vsuman View Post

Hopefully you understand I was talking about re-watching the butt whooping Delta gave us. The production, as always, is top notch! We are fortunate to have a great production crew, along with the best radio personalities.

Thanks again.
              We shoot the show on the field immediately after the games. Spencer (and Dave) work off their notes from the game and the official stat sheets. I handle all the editing of the show and game highlights, so they never have to watch the games again unless they choose to!

I, on the other hand, have to watch multiple times to create the highlights….some games are harder than others ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by crashandannie View Post

We shoot the show on the field immediately after the games. Spencer (and Dave) work off their notes from the game and the official stat sheets. I handle all the editing of the show and game highlights, so they never have to watch the games again unless they choose to!

I, on the other hand, have to watch multiple times to create the highlights….some games are harder than others ^_^
                Wow. That's awesome!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X