Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to be a lot of movement before the final release. Tuskegee and Benedict has to play in the SIAC championship. I think Wingate and Tusculum may have to play again for the SAC championship as well.

Comment

Originally posted by FANOFTHEGAME13 View Post

Understandable. If the win these last 2 weekends they are in. The bright side for Delta is they are in regardless of the outcome this weekend.
      Yes, but as they say in oz “there is no place like home”.

Comment

Although Delta would love to Outright win the GSC! And keep working towards that first round bye! Still a lot to play for, one game at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by statesmen supporter View Post
          Although Delta would love to Outright win the GSC! And keep working towards that first round bye! Still a lot to play for, one game at a time.
          Go 1-0 this week. That is the goal.

Comment

Well since we lost and with the other wins and losses in the region, I know our record / SOS should still be good. I wonder how far we drop?

Comment

Well since we lost and with the other wins and losses in the region, I know our record / SOS should still be good. I wonder how far we drop?
              No lower than second... UWF provides the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by SkegeeGrad151 View Post
                Going to be a lot of movement before the final release. Tuskegee and Benedict has to play in the SIAC championship. I think Wingate and Tusculum may have to play again for the SAC championship as well.
                Actually Newberry and Mars Hill play for the so called SAC championship. There are five teams tied at 6-2 and Mars Hill is 7-1 and plays Newberry at Newberry. LR plays Tusculum Limestone and Wingate have soft home games against teams with losing records. Crazy year in the SAC for sure. Winner of Newberry and Mars Hill should be a home team in po. Wingate and Tusculum if they win will be 9-2 and might get the seventh slot although Limestone could also lay claim at 9-2 as well. LR if wins is 8-3 with one loss being from Ferris State. Doubt they will be in the running though.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

No lower than second... UWF provides the floor.
                  Not sure about that. UWF had the head to head against Valdosta State last year and they still got the higher seed. It may have been a scheduling issue with UWF playing an FCS school and not a D2 school. Not sure how it works, just going off last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Speakindatruth View Post

Not sure about that. UWF had the head to head against Valdosta State last year and they still got the higher seed. It may have been a scheduling issue with UWF playing an FCS school and not a D2 school. Not sure how it works, just going off last year.
                    VSU's SOS was significantly higher than UWF's. That's not the case here.

Comment

https://www.ncaa.com/rankings/footba...ional-rankings

Comment

I think this is what we all expected.

Comment

True but it is interesting to look at / see the movement in the regions.

Comment

Going to take some upsets in championship games to move UWG into top 7 in SR2. That loss to Mississippi when we had a 17 point lead may cause us to set out.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBraveWolf View Post
                              Going to take some upsets in championship games to move UWG into top 7 in SR2. That loss to Mississippi when we had a 17 point lead may cause us to set out.
                              Sadly that loss to MC is hurting West Georgia but MC upset a few teams this year and is improving. Who is West Georgia’s last game?

Comment

Sadly that loss to MC is hurting West Georgia but MC upset a few teams this year and is improving. Who is West Georgia’s last game?
                                North Greenville. Won't help SOS.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X