Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta State vs. West Alabama (12 Nov 22)

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delta State is most fortunate to have survived UWA twice.

Comment

DSU finishes with a 10-1 record. Glad to be back in the winners bracket. What time is the Selection Show Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by TigerLifeUWA View Post
        I just don’t understand how you throw the ball 10 times last week and rush for over 300 yards but then choose to thrown ball almost 50 times next week? Get that OC out of here man 2017 was 5 years ago when you don’t have those types of players you have to change
        The objective is to keep the defense guessing by being consistently inconsistent.

With this defense, an average offense gets them in the playoffs.

I don’t expect any change at offensive coordinator or play calling duties.

Comment

Originally posted by SQZ72 View Post
          Delta State is most fortunate to have survived UWA twice.
          I mean, Delta beat UWA by two scores each game.
          What makes Delta fortunate?

I guess I can say UWA is fortunate Delta didn’t beat them by more...

A win is a win.
          RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
          Delta State University, GSC

Comment

The NCAA playoff Selection show is scheduled for 4pm central last I saw.

Comment

10-1 and GSC Co Champs! A great regular season!! Go Statesmen!!

Comment

Originally posted by UWAalum View Post

The objective is to keep the defense guessing by being consistently inconsistent.

With this defense, an average offense gets them in the playoffs.

I don’t expect any change at offensive coordinator or play calling duties.
                There won’t be a change the headman doesn’t have the gall. I do like the defense this year. Senior LB Mike Anderson should have a case for GSC DPOY.

Comment

Originally posted by CalifOKRA View Post

I mean, Delta beat UWA by two scores each game.
                  What makes Delta fortunate?

I guess I can say UWA is fortunate Delta didn’t beat them by more...

A win is a win.
                  I think he meant that it’s usually tough to beat a team twice, that’s all.

Comment

Originally posted by CalifOKRA View Post
                    I wish the PA announcer wouldn't be so loud. Just hearing him while watching Flo is annoying.
                    Most obnoxious thing I've ever heard at a game. Wide-Right mentioned him several years ago but I hadn't heard him until yesterday.
                    Your local Flo guy was doing his best job ever, but I had to mute him because of jerk-o-phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Shugley View Post
                      I love our announcer and he’s supposed to be annoying to you, you’re the enemy when you’re in Cleveland.
                      Oh, I get it now. If that's his job , he's really good at it.
                      Just one point... not everyone watching your team on Flo is your enemy. (at least not at the start of the game)

Comment

I love our announcer and he’s supposed to be annoying to you, you’re the enemy when you’re in Cleveland.
                        I think I understand what you’re trying to say, but that stuff is between the white lines.

As fans, I wouldn’t want to be seen as an “enemy” to opposing fans. Friendly banter is fine, but to be seen as an “enemy?” That’s a little excessive. Fans aren’t playing in the game.
                        As a former player, I can see the “enemy” mentality. It makes sense.

If I were to visit any of the board members’ school for a game, I wouldn’t want them to view me as the enemy. Just as if I were at a DSU game, I wouldn’t want any of them to feel they were the enemy and couldn’t enjoy a game.

Hell, opposing fans are paying for tickets, eating at local restaurants, paying for concessions, maybe staying at a hotel. I haven’t been back to DSU since I graduated, but based on falling enrollment, I’m sure DSU and the city of Cleveland can use all the patronage they can get. Please, all fans, come spend money.
                        RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
                        Delta State University, GSC

Comment

He annoys everyone...
                          <>

Comment

After many years of trying to have a program like Valdosta, we have finally done it!
                            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by UWAalum View Post
                              After many years of trying to have a program like Valdosta, we have finally done it!
                              Hahahaha.....
                              Hey how did you post that photo?

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

Hahahaha.....
                                Hey how did you post that photo?
                                The mobile site has a camera option
                                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X