Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angelo State at West Alabama (Thurs 8/31)

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angelo State at West Alabama (Thurs 8/31)

ASU is I think ranked 5th. The game will be on Flo. Hard for me to predict this one. I’ve got a think about it.

So far West Alabama representing the GSC very well!
    * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
    * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
    * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
    * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

Score?

Comment

UWA 14
        ASU 10
        Half
        very defensive. Several turnovers. UWA offensive play calling is very questionable again this year. QB’s have not impressed.

Comment

I mean your defense can only play for so long I don’t care how good they are. Our offense sucks. 24-14 Angelo St. One of our TD’s was a defensive fumble recovery and the other was one where we had very short field again thanks to our D. We have a FS with two INT’s. I’m just shocked and disappointed in such a poor offensive display and the play calling is pitiful and that’s with a new OC.

Comment

I am so sick of these QB to the left or right or RB to the left or right. We’ve ran these I bet 20-30 times tonight and maybe with the one TD run by qb they have all ended with a loss.

Comment

And 3 and out again

Comment

Our punting stinks again. I bet we’re avg 30 yds a kick. My 7 yr old can side swipe it that far.

Comment

Don’t get me wrong, our defense is good, played really good, but been on the field way way way too long. It’s about to get ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by UWARTime View Post
                    I am so sick of these QB to the left or right or RB to the left or right. We’ve ran these I bet 20-30 times tonight and maybe with the one TD run by qb they have all ended with a loss.
                    No offense
                    Can't get FLO for some reason although they will renew me 9-23 lol
                    STATS could be a comedy hit even on CNN. Stats still in 2nd qtr TOP is over 45 minutes

Comment

ASU 31-14. Our passing is like 4-19 for 93 yds and 2 INT’s. Ryan Leaf would be impressed.

Comment

And another INT. ASU on the 10. About to be 38-14.

Comment

ASU 38-14. Please for the love of God hurry up and just hand off up the middle and let’s end this.

Comment

Originally posted by UWARTime View Post
                            ASU 38-14. Please for the love of God hurry up and just hand off up the middle and let’s end this.
                            I think we are getting ready to make our move…

Comment

I guess we have a QB controversy haha since both 9 and 15 are alternating each series. Come on Coach G. Get this crap fixed. I know you got it in you. OL doesn’t look bad in pass blocking. Can’t do crap run blocking. Need more up the middle and trap runs. We’ve thrown to an awesome TE twice I think. Let’s get him involved more and more passes to RB out in the flats. I truly believe we got the talent on Offense, just need to be more creative.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X