Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that was the worst UWA offense, matter a fact, worst UWA team performance I've seen since before the Coach Wallace years, which would have been 2005 and prior. I'd say somewhere around 1988-2005, this team could have competed with one of those teams to be the worst display of football I've ever seen. Get this, we had almost 200 yds rushing, with TO being equal, and we will be losing by at least 10. Score is 23-13 with 5 min left. I am in disbelief that Coach G is allowing this platoon QB system. That just amazes me. We have a pretty good soccer team, but our PK1, I will put it nicely since there are probably some posters that don't like it when we call out players because their just 'kids', so I'll just say our PK1 should perhaps consider D3 or NAIA or JC. Maybe just consider focusing on academics. We missed 7 pts because of the PK tonight. Oh and 13 penalties for 120 yds. That is awesome. Very disappointed, but hey, UWA did do one thing right for me tonight. I predicted them to lose to NGU in the pickem and I would have been perfect this week if it hadn't been for UWG losing to MC. Thanks UWG. I will say RB1 came back ready with 16 carries for 150 yds and there were some more guys that wanted to play. I question our coaches play calling and QB platoon system and the players that made those 13 penalties and PK1.

Comment

UWG actually came from behind to win. So, you were perfect!
      Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by UWARTime View Post
        I think that was the worst UWA offense, matter a fact, worst UWA team performance I've seen since before the Coach Wallace years, which would have been 2005 and prior. I'd say somewhere around 1988-2005, this team could have competed with one of those teams to be the worst display of football I've ever seen. Get this, we had almost 200 yds rushing, with TO being equal, and we will be losing by at least 10. Score is 23-13 with 5 min left. I am in disbelief that Coach G is allowing this platoon QB system. That just amazes me. We have a pretty good soccer team, but our PK1, I will put it nicely since there are probably some posters that don't like it when we call out players because their just 'kids', so I'll just say our PK1 should perhaps consider D3 or NAIA or JC. Maybe just consider focusing on academics. We missed 7 pts because of the PK tonight. Oh and 13 penalties for 120 yds. That is awesome. Very disappointed, but hey, UWA did do one thing right for me tonight. I predicted them to lose to NGU in the pickem and I would have been perfect this week if it hadn't been for UWG losing to MC. Thanks UWG. I will say RB1 came back ready with 16 carries for 150 yds and there were some more guys that wanted to play. I question our coaches play calling and QB platoon system and the players that made those 13 penalties and PK1.
        WORST COACHED and LEAST DISCIPLINED team I HAVE EVER SEEN.

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
          UWG actually came from behind to win. So, you were perfect!
          I just now saw that. I swear the live stats said 28-24, but I bet it was 0 on the clock at the end of the 3rd. Good to wake up to something positive this morning.

Comment

It has been difficult since the state legislature made QB play illegal in Alabama…

Comment

When I said this they said I was a former player upset and crying about playing time haha. No, I’ve just always been the one to call a spade a spade. BG stinks but when you’re rubbing elbows with everyone in position of power there won’t be a change.

Comment

Originally posted by UWAalum View Post
                It has been difficult since the state legislature made QB play illegal in Alabama…
                Wouldn't matter. There is insuffient evidence to prove QB play was ever attempted, much less a crime was even close to being committed.

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post

Wouldn't matter. There is insuffient evidence to prove QB play was ever attempted, much less a crime was even close to being committed.
                  The way we played last was downright criminal and should be outlawed. I still chuckle at the fact we have a RB that ran for 170 yds on just 16 touches. Can someone tell me why we didn’t give him the ball at least 30 times if not 40 especially with as poor qb play we have? I will say Melton played better last night then first two games. Give the Jackson Abbott kid a chance I mean why not. If we’re going to play two QB let’s play three.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerLifeUWA View Post
                    When I said this they said I was a former player upset and crying about playing time haha. No, I’ve just always been the one to call a spade a spade. BG stinks but when you’re rubbing elbows with everyone in position of power there won’t be a change.
                    Either that. or he has pictures.

Comment

The way we played last was downright criminal and should be outlawed. I still chuckle at the fact we have a RB that ran for 170 yds on just 16 touches. Can someone tell me why we didn’t give him the ball at least 30 times if not 40 especially with as poor qb play we have? I will say Melton played better last night then first two games. Give the Jackson Abbott kid a chance I mean why not. If we’re going to play two QB let’s play three.
                      I watched most of the game. Your offensive line needs some work. The stats looked pretty even,. This is a game you should have won.
                      In any event, Crusaders win streak stops this Saturday.

And D2 infamous officiating, declawed you.
                      <>

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X