Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UWA @ UWG

West Georgia has the absolute best feed I’ve seen. Their video production is amazing. Definitely the best in the GSC, and probably the best I’ve seen of all the schools on Flo.
    RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
    Delta State University, GSC

Grand Valley’s production is really good too.
    RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
    Delta State University, GSC

Comment

They have definitely stepped up their game in that area. It's nice to see.

Comment

Can we just be done already!

Comment

Is Coach G’s seat getting hot?
          Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Football 101-DO NOT EVER EVER EVER USE A TWO QB SYSTEM. IT DOESN’T WORK.

I believe this rule was established in the late 1890’s or 1900’s.

Comment

UWG wins the battle of the negative turnover kings. Neither offensive was effective. Probably the worst I've seen UWG in the red zone since Dickey left. Thankfully the defense scored twice.

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
                Is Coach G’s seat getting hot?
                Not even a warm

Comment

Originally posted by UWARTime View Post
                  Football 101-DO NOT EVER EVER EVER USE A TWO QB SYSTEM. IT DOESN’T WORK.

I believe this rule was established in the late 1890’s or 1900’s.
                  The no quarterbacks system is just as bad.

On a positive note, the punter is on pace to punt a ball across the Gulf South footprint if the offense will quit turning it over.

Comment

Originally posted by UWAalum View Post

The no quarterbacks system is just as bad.

On a positive note, the punter is on pace to punt a ball across the Gulf South footprint if the offense will quit turning it over.
                    I just don’t understand why we don’t try and play the Abbott kid at QB more. I mean what could it hurt?

Comment

Originally posted by UWAalum View Post

Not even a warm
                      Awful game. Awful coaching. I was told by someone over there that they would hopefully win 4 games. Looking doubtful.
                      Chowan improves every week and while the scoreboard might not show it, Shorter has their best team in years.

It's a sad day over on The Sucarnoochee, and to listen to Coach Gilligan, the Brotherhood is a point of pride. I get the values of Brotherhood, but from
                      300+ miles away, it seems to be changing to The (why) Botherhood..

Comment

I know one thing. My son and I are going to come up for homecoming against UWF and we were going to the game but there is no way I’m going to pay money to see our butts kicked, our defense playing as good as any defense can under the circumstances and our offense playing like a bad stomach ache. We’ll watch the parade and chat with alumni, maybe hit the delta chi alumni tent, but that’ll be it. It’ll be a sad place to be around halftime on the home side.

Comment

Originally posted by UWARTime View Post
                          I know one thing. My son and I are going to come up for homecoming against UWF and we were going to the game but there is no way I’m going to pay money to see our butts kicked, our defense playing as good as any defense can under the circumstances and our offense playing like a bad stomach ache. We’ll watch the parade and chat with alumni, maybe hit the delta chi alumni tent, but that’ll be it. It’ll be a sad place to be around halftime on the home side.
                          Enjoy homecoming activities and skip the game. It won't be pretty. In fact, it will be Rated R and maybe even NC-17.

Never won a homecoming game in my lengthy LU career and still always managed to enjoy myself, we're back to that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf King View Post
                            UWG wins the battle of the negative turnover kings. Neither offensive was effective. Probably the worst I've seen UWG in the red zone since Dickey left. Thankfully the defense scored twice.

The UWG offense is horrible and resources at UWG have to be questioned when it comes to football. UWG is moving up. This production will not work moving forward. It’s not working at the current level. UWG has a coach who is not working in the modern era.

The 4th and one calls in the red zone that fail are just poor offensive judgment. Never anything under center with muscle. Fade pass to the corner for one yard?

UWF had UWG 49-7 in third. Look at their roster and UWG roster. Recruiting has to change at UWG.
                            Last edited by Will Call; 10-10-2023, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Will Call View Post

The UWG offense is horrible and resources at UWG have to be questioned when it comes to football. UWG is moving up. This production will not work moving forward. It’s not working at the current level. UWG has a coach who is not working in the modern era.

The 4th and one calls in the red zone that fail are just poor offensive judgment. Never anything under center with muscle. Fade pass to the corner for one yard?

UWF had UWG 49-7 in third. Look at their roster and UWG roster. Recruiting has to change at UWG.
                              Neither team looked good. At least Dean will win more games this season. Gilligan ..... not sure.

I wish great things for UWG. I have enjoyed everytime I have visited there(going back to concrete stadium)
                              I guess D1 is in their future, I just wonder if the magic light will come on when they do. They have averaged 1800 people for their 2 home games this season.
                              Where will the support come from? A once every 3 years basketball game on semi-national TV ain't gonna fill a football stadium. It's not like big name teams start to suddenly appear and start filling up the place. They will be red meat for larger programs to fill THEIR colliseums like old Rome did. The money(minus medical expenses) will be BIG(compared to current revenue) but the walking wounded will disturbing for some time.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X