Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chowan v UWG

UWG has to figure out the QB position.

My armchair coaching sees this about the starter, Cameran Brown: Holds on to the ball too long, and experiences a lack of awareness in the pocket. Overthrows receivers, or just misses an open man. Doesn't help that UWG is running a lot of swing passes (which might be an attempt to cater to his abilities). One strength, however, is that he can run in the open field if given a chance.
    When Whitlock came in, the game was uptempo and UWG attempted to throw the ball downfield. He ended up 1/4 though trying to force the ball into coverage.

Chowan should've had at least 7 more points on the board, man wide open in the endzone dropped the ball in 1st quarter.

Chowan has a decent passing game, but their o-line looked really banged up. One of them could barely move and consistently got beat around the corner. Passing yards are definitely what kept them in the game.

Comment

As I was entering the stadium last Saturday evening I heard conversation about the music that was playing referring to pulling guns, pulling the trigger, and then omitting the profanity from the song that was easy to imagine. I think the attendance was around 1,200.

Comment

Originally posted by Will Call View Post
        As I was entering the stadium last Saturday evening I heard conversation about the music that was playing referring to pulling guns, pulling the trigger, and then omitting the profanity from the song that was easy to imagine. I think the attendance was around 1,200.
        Definitely some... "interesting" musical choices made. Didn't really like my five-year-old listening to it so I quickly distracted him with my cellphone and YT Kids. Attendance was pathetic, but don't worry: FCS will fix it all magically.

Comment

His bio says he threw for 867 yards and 8 touchdowns on a team that went 9-4, i.e. 3 rounds deep in the playoffs. 66 yards/game says everything about his terrible accuracy. Talent evaluation has to improve.

Comment

Originally posted by Werecowmoo View Post

Definitely some... "interesting" musical choices made. Didn't really like my five-year-old listening to it so I quickly distracted him with my cellphone and YT Kids. Attendance was pathetic, but don't worry: FCS will fix it all magically.

I'm very curious about why attendance is super low at games, I would’ve thought with the announcement of us going D1 more students would have come out, but the opposite has happened. Does anyone know why the campus overlords haven’t tried getting attendance up??

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfiefan View Post

I'm very curious about why attendance is super low at games, I would’ve thought with the announcement of us going D1 more students would have come out, but the opposite has happened. Does anyone know why the campus overlords haven’t tried getting attendance up??
              They don't need to. D1 is coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post

They don't need to. D1 is coming!
                I can’t tell if this is sarcasm or not haha

Comment

I can’t tell if this is sarcasm or not haha
                  Me either.

Comment

Originally posted by Will Call View Post
                    As I was entering the stadium last Saturday evening I heard conversation about the music that was playing referring to pulling guns, pulling the trigger, and then omitting the profanity from the song that was easy to imagine.
                    Took me back to a post made some time ago on the SAC column about someone who went to a Catawba Football game, and included as part of the warmup music was 'Do you really want to hurt me' by Culture Club.

Comment

David Dean dies not create any excitement or promote the program. No social media. Nothing.

Quite frankly the product on the field is somewhat mediocre this year.

Except for the loyal most alumni and students are more interested in SEC Football.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf King View Post
                        David Dean dies not create any excitement or promote the program. No social media. Nothing.

Except for the loyal most alumni and students are more interested in SEC Football.
                        I read the first 3 words and was in shock for a second.
                        RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
                        Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf King View Post

I’ve been at the school since 2019 and I have to say what you say makes a lot of sense. At this point I think our basketball games will have more attendance in a few years lol! But as a student who really cares about my wolves it makes me sad, we have a large population and I don’t understand why people don’t just go to one game, it’s like UGA plays at the same time most games. I may get some hate for this but I’ve been rooting against UGA for the past few years.

Comment

I have season tickets and I haven't been to a game all year; not going today either. I spend the whole day stuffing my face with food already paid for and watching 4 games at once on YouTube TV.

For me they need to improve the stadium Wi-Fi so you can listen to or at least keep up with other games going on at the time.

Also, yes I will be at the stadium more next year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X