Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Florida at Mississippi College

I drove to Cleveland two weeks ago to see the Delta game and I am sitting in the Froghead grill in Clinton tonight on my second road trip to see the Argos play the Chocs tomorrow afternoon. We had about 20 loud Argo fans at the Delta game and I hope to have some Argo fans tomorrow for the game.

The weather looks to be perfect with sunny skies and low 70’s. I’m hoping the sting of the Valdosta game gives the Argos a little extra juice because another loss means no playoffs. I’m curious to see how the Argo run defense handles the always difficult option run game of the Chocs. Gooo Arrrgggooosss!!!

Originally posted by Argonut View Post
    sitting in the Froghead grill
    Based on my two visits there, I hope they get your meal out to you in time for you to make the game on Saturday.

Comment

Beautiful day for football with sunny and clear skies, low 70’s and humidity. Teams warming up with Argos playing in Dallas Cowboy all whites with white helmets and Chocs in yellow jerseys, white pants and dark helmets.

Comment

Fans showing up for both teams and already more Argo fans than the Delta state game- 40 and more filtering into stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Argonut View Post
          I drove to Cleveland two weeks ago to see the Delta game and I am sitting in the Froghead grill in Clinton tonight on my second road trip to see the Argos play the Chocs tomorrow afternoon. We had about 20 loud Argo fans at the Delta game and I hope to have some Argo fans tomorrow for the game.

The weather looks to be perfect with sunny skies and low 70’s. I’m hoping the sting of the Valdosta game gives the Argos a little extra juice because another loss means no playoffs. I’m curious to see how the Argo run defense handles the always difficult option run game of the Chocs. Gooo Arrrgggooosss!!!
          Good choice for lunch! I was a teenager when that place opened, and I’ve loved it ever since.

Comment

Argos going with green pants and regular white jerseys as teams enter field. Argos get ball first.

Comment

Argos punt at 50 and fair catch at 22.

Comment

Argos get fumble at 45 of Chocs.

Comment

FG wide right and Cho’s at 20 with 6:15 in first.

Comment

Big run by Chocs to Argo 25.

Comment

Chocs grind in for TD with 2 minutes left in the first. Chocs 7-0.

Comment

Chocs stop Argos at Choc 27.

Comment

Chocs rip off 20.

Comment

Argos stop Chocs and get ball at own 5.

Comment

40 yard TD run to left. Tied 7 all with 6 minutes left in the half.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X