Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WGCBraves92 View Post

Morehouse and Clark would play West every blue moon when an OCC game was needed.
    One would think that if they would play VSU now that VSU would be playing them instead of NAIA schools.

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
      I’d imagine VSU would schedule with UWG for non-conference games over the next few seasons so they won’t have to schedule Point and Keiser.
      IMO this should be the last Peach Basket game regardless unless VSU moves up. You shouldn’t get a trophy if your d1 playing a d2 school.

Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

Originally posted by getnastyblazers View Post

IMO this should be the last Peach Basket game regardless unless VSU moves up. You shouldn’t get a trophy if your d1 playing a d2 school.
        Agree. It belongs at VSU.

#BlazerNation

Comment

You’re probably right. I doubt UWG is too concerned with it. They have to jump into a whole different recruiting mindset starting today.

Welcome to the UAC, Wolves Nation! Check out the ASUN forum here: https://csnbbs.com/forum-322.html
          Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

You’re probably right. I doubt UWG is too concerned with it. They have to jump into a whole different recruiting mindset starting today.

Welcome to the UAC, Wolves Nation! Check out the ASUN forum here: https://csnbbs.com/forum-322.html

Im sure they aren’t concerned, they are used to losing to VSU. 😀

Had to get one final parting shot in.

Comment

Im sure they aren’t concerned, they are used to losing to VSU. 😀

Had to get one final parting shot in.
              Lol. I gotcha. Didn’t they win 54-17 last year, though? 😉 I’m sure both sides will regret it if they don’t play again. In-state rivals are important no matter what division.
              Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Lol. I gotcha. Didn’t they win 54-17 last year, though? 😉 I’m sure both sides will regret it if they don’t play again. In-state rivals are important no matter what division.
                I mean they win one every now and then but we all know who big brother is.

Comment

I mean they win one every now and then but we all know who big brother is.
                  Lol 😂
                  Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

The series record is 29-14 in VSU's favor.

Comment

One of the originators (Tom Bridges) of the Peach Basket passed away a few years back. He did not attend UWG but was always a supporter and past booster club President.

Take care of the basket and when VSU moves up we can restart the tradition.

Best wishes to all the GSC teams in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBraveWolf View Post
                        One of the originators (Tom Bridges) of the Peach Basket passed away a few years back. He did not attend UWG but was always a supporter and past booster club President.

Thank you. It was nice to have the UWG band at the game. Sad to see Wolfie and Blaze sparring for the last time :(

Last edited by BlazerLady; 11-12-2023, 06:10 PM.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Sad to see you guys leave, it’s been fun. Good luck moving forward!

Comment

It may be a while but the law of natural progression is immutable so we will no doubt meet again. Come back and tell us about the transition as a fan. I'd like to know if the forums are more active, are they as nice as our crew?

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post

It may be a while but the law of natural progression is immutable so we will no doubt meet again. Come back and tell us about the transition as a fan. I'd like to know if the forums are more active, are they as nice as our crew?
                              From what I can tell so far. You guys are much nicer! The KSU people are super aggressive. Thankfully they’re out to FBS soon.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X