Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limestone at Valdosta St

Saints vs Blazers
    1:00pm at Bazemore- Hyder Stadium, Valdosta, Ga.

VSU Notes:
    https://vstateblazers.com/news/2023/...-saturday-will be broadafternoon.aspx?fbclid=IwAR0sG_AvQvEzc_6LirRIR TifdNbInrRL4e5rt7ND_0sMOk8NoJfTE5e4cYo

Limestone Notes:
    https://golimestonesaints.com/news/2...-playoffs.aspx

Talk92.1 will be broadcasting the game
    Video on Hudl

#BlazerNation

I see that Limestone's 3 losses came at the hand of West Georgia, West Alabama, and L-R, all with relatively small margins of loss. They must be pretty tough!

Should be a great game. Nothing like the playoffs no matter who you're playing. After last year, it makes you appreciate where we are.......love it!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Limestone is a dangerous team. Buckle up and bring your A game.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule View Post
        Limestone is a dangerous team. Buckle up and bring your A game.
        That's what I was thinking. Been looking at some of the SAC stats...yep, they will be ready!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Limestone played the Argos even in last year's first round game through most of first half until Argos got a blocked punt for TD with 11 seconds left in half to start to pull away on the scoreboard to 24-7. They are a complete team who can run, pass, kick and play good defense. They are not to be overlooked or you may get a first round shocker like Newberry did to the Argos in 2021. Argos let them hang around until late in 3rd and a blocked punt for TD and a couple of defensive stops led them back to a tie in regulation and a win in OT.

Comment

Originally posted by Argonut View Post
            Limestone played the Argos even in last year's first round game through most of first half until Argos got a blocked punt for TD with 11 seconds left in half to start to pull away on the scoreboard to 24-7. They are a complete team who can run, pass, kick and play good defense. They are not to be overlooked or you may get a first round shocker like Newberry did to the Argos in 2021. Argos let them hang around until late in 3rd and a blocked punt for TD and a couple of defensive stops led them back to a tie in regulation and a win in OT.
            Hmm....sounds like we'll need to put our foot on the gas and not let up!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Limestone is probably a better team than they were last year, they definitely were the hardest team LR played this year. They were unlucky with injuries to their star players at the beginning of the season which almost certainly cost them those first two games. The Noller/Stewart combination is as potent as it gets in SR2.

Comment

Good look to VSU and all the GSC TEAMS. As we move Divisions I will miss this board.. probably will drop in from time to time. I will also miss Coach David Dean, he is a class act. I always made it a point a various events to chat a little. Always gracious.

To BlazerLady and all those other posters, wishing you all the best. I guess I need to pick on some of the UNA Lions now.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBraveWolf View Post
                  Good look to VSU and all the GSC TEAMS. As we move Divisions I will miss this board.. probably will drop in from time to time. I will also miss Coach David Dean, he is a class act. I always made it a point a various events to chat a little. Always gracious.

To BlazerLady and all those other posters, wishing you all the best. I guess I need to pick on some of the UNA Lions now.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
                  We will miss you all. Don't be strangers. Post any time and let us know how things are going -- the good, the bad, the ugly about moving up!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Rise up, BlazerNation!! It's ......... GAME DAY!!

Goooooo..............B L A Z E R S ! ! !

#BlazerNation

Comment

One of the articles posted on this game pointed out that the Limestone D is really good at sacks, picks and shutting down passing games. That should be something to watch vs the Blazers prolific passing attack.

Comment

Should be a good game!! Good luck!! All teams and players should enjoy this time!! They are all one of the 28 team field. A special time!! I bought the all access package. Will watch the game on demand with others.

Comment

It’s game time!!!
                          Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

Touchdown Blazers!!

Comment

Their o-line is huge.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X