Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The MC logo update

I decided to make this account after reading a comment someone wrote that critiqued the new primary logo for the school/team. I am personally not a fan and feel that it looks more generic

Originally posted by ChoctawAffiliated View Post
    I decided to make this account after reading a comment someone wrote that critiqued the new primary logo for the school/team. I am personally not a fan and feel that it looks more generic
    It just looks freaky. Go back to the old MC!

Comment

I really do believe that the previous logo had more personality, The block MC looked very sharp with the updated uniforms!

Comment

I understand the Choctaw tribe requested the change and were very involved in the new design. Or so we were told when we were out there for football this season.

Comment

Can someone please send a link for it? Thanks!!
          <>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
            Can someone please send a link for it? Thanks!!
            Here you go: https://www.mc.edu/news/mc-introduce...ark-homecoming

#BlazerNation

Comment

Not a big deal for me. A new logo or look comes to every school. I don’t think we have ever had a change in logo. I would be more concerned about winning games, instead of going 2-8 or 3-7 every year. We haven’t had a winning record since D3 in 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
                I like it. Much improved.
                <>

Comment

Was unaware of the reasoning behind the change, which is commendable for the university allowing the tribe to be involved with the process. When it comes to getting wins, I have been around the university to varying degrees for the past few years, hence the username, and have a cousin who currently plays for MC. I would love for the choctaws to work their way into being a contending team, but really I'm not sure what their ceiling for success could be, realistically

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

I like it. Much improved.
                    I agree, not a fan of Penn State, GA So. type helments.

Comment

Was unaware of the reasoning behind the change, which is commendable for the university allowing the tribe to be involved with the process. When it comes to getting wins, I have been around the university to varying degrees for the past few years, hence the username, and have a cousin who currently plays for MC. I would love for the choctaws to work their way into being a contending team, but really I'm not sure what their ceiling for success could be, realistically
                      You could give scholarships to the local tribe there, That's what Florida State does. They give scholarships to local Seminole tribe. One home game they bring the tribal leaders in for a presentation on the field.
                      Good info here. https://www.fsu.edu/seminole-tribe/

#BlazerNation

Comment

You could give scholarships to the local tribe there, That's what Florida State does. They give scholarships to local Seminole tribe. One home game they bring the tribal leaders in for a presentation on the field.
                        Good info here. https://www.fsu.edu/seminole-tribe/
                        That is a really intuitive idea! I wonder if there might be some way to suggest that to the university

Comment

That is a really intuitive idea! I wonder if there might be some way to suggest that to the university
                          Maybe start with your AD and work your way up.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Maybe start with your AD and work your way up.
                            They have an agreement below that gives scholarships to MBCI.

https://www.mc.edu/news/partnership-...hoctaw-indians

The last couple of years they have grown the relationship with the College and MBCI.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuller_MC View Post

They have an agreement below that gives scholarships to MBCI.

https://www.mc.edu/news/partnership-...hoctaw-indians

The last couple of years they have grown the relationship with the College and MBCI.
                              That is great! It takes time to build a relationship, so I hope they have someone coordinating that. As what FSU says: "FSU does not have a mascot, but rather a symbol that we respect and honor."

#BlazerNation

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X