X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anderson University (SC) Football 2024

Anderson University (SC) announces football program to begin in 2024

https://www.independentmail.com/stor...na/3854301002/

I know Coker did a feasibility study earlier this year.

I wonder how this affects Barton and Erskine. It's not going to get any easier to fill schedules as independents.

Comment

That is Great!

Comment

Fantastic news for Anderson and the SAC! I'm looking forward to watching this take shape.

Comment

Any updates on Coker or Saint Leo about adding football?

Comment

I don't think Croaker has a multimillionaire putting up the grub like Andeerson. Remember though that barrister Younts is the same feller who put up the dough at Nawth Greenville for the stadium there. He and the former Prez at NGU were pals. He has donated to many small colleges in SC. So maybe the Croaker College folks should drop by and say Hidy. I know my fellow Lutherans in New Bury, SC think he's a swell feller.

So happy for the Andeerson folks and especially ole Evans Whittiker who has done a fine job as president of Andeerson despite his talks with folks in the Ukrane. I think they will get started before 2024 because the enthusiasm is high. They should have no trouble matching the offer fairly quickly.

I do worry about the mascot, the Trojans. Some of the wits in the SAC are going to enjoy making fun of the Andeerson Condoms or Propholactics or whatever. It's just in fun folks, no harm.

Yall be good and mind your manners like your mama taught you.

Da Bears

Comment

Good for Anderson and the SAC. 2024, I hope I'm still around to see it.
              Western New Mexico Mustangs

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X