Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Re: Final Canadarican Poll for 2018

Not sure why Notre Dame is ranked as they are. They were undefeated, won their region, went on the road and played Valdosta tough, lost by 6, and if memory serves me correctly out gained them. Also held them to their lowest point total of the year. They should be ranked no lower than 4th. 8th is definately too low.

Comment

Originally posted by ShepFan1 View Post
        Not sure why Notre Dame is ranked as they are. They were undefeated, won their region, went on the road and played Valdosta tough, lost by 6, and if memory serves me correctly out gained them. Also held them to their lowest point total of the year. They should be ranked no lower than 4th. 8th is definately too low.
        Agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by ShepFan1 View Post
          Another agreement with NDC being way too low, BUT it's a person's ranking just like all the other rankings that we may or may not agree with!

Comment

Comment

The reason NDC is at the ranking they are in my poll is because I think (I don't have the stuff in front of me), they were ranked extremely low in 2 of the 6 things I use to put my rankings together. By low, I mean, low for a team that was a national semifinalist.
              Last edited by canadarican; 01-08-2019, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X