Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bearhof View Post
    I definitely think there is a coaching problem at CN right now. They need to decide what offense they want to run and hire a coordinator for that purpose. CN has al ways been very successful running the veer so I would lean in that direction. CN has had the same two coaches before this current hire for like thirty or more years so changing over to new breed might just be a time tested process of three or more years.
    The new HC was in the program for how long????? No, they decided to try to be more modern I guess, and got burned bigtime. 300 yard rushing days have vanished. If your on the staff, you should have seen it in practice. But, change for change sake is not always good. A 3 year transition will cause the recruiting to be hurt immensely, because then your recruiting off a losing record for possibly multiple years. Calling Mike Turner.

Comment

If our offense (scheme, etc) was a dog it would have two legs, mange, blind and so sorry youd just want to put it out of its misery.

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post
        If our offense (scheme, etc) was a dog it would have two legs, mange, blind and so sorry youd just want to put it out of its misery.
        Just shocking how it went downhill so fast. Hard to believe there won't be a serious evaluation at the end of this season.

Comment

Comment

Exactly. 30 years down the drain in less than 2. Wow!!!!

Comment

I really hope that the coaches didn't stick the very talented ETSU transfer Trey Mitchell into enough games to burn up a year of his eligibility. That would really be a shame.

I believe he will perform very well (for another team) next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post
                I really hope that the coaches didn't stick the very talented ETSU transfer Trey Mitchell into enough games to burn up a year of his eligibility. That would really be a shame.

I believe he will perform very well (for another team) next season.
                Very talented is a hilarious reach. Hes A quarterback who is afraid to get hit, as said by his own teammates and his stats show the opposite.

Comment

38 percent completion percentage, 127 yards. And he can't run

Comment

For clarity, I'm not dumping on Mitchell. I'm sure he's a good dude. I'm speaking solely from what I've seen and been told.

Comment

Very talented is a hilarious reach. Hes A quarterback who is afraid to get hit, as said by his own teammates and his stats show the opposite.
                      He's very talented when able to operate in the right system with the right guidance and offense. If in fact his teammates said that (which I tend to doubt), it again shows how far down the program has completely descended. Sounds like a pretty undisciplined program with a lot more problems than just an embarrassing season.

Trey Mitchel:

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post

He's very talented when able to operate in the right system with the right guidance and offense. If in fact his teammates said that (which I tend to doubt), it again shows how far down the program has completely descended. Sounds like a pretty undisciplined program with a lot more problems than just an embarrassing

At least two of his teammates have said it. Minimum. And frankly I don't care about what his bio says. It means nothing when it comes to this year. He was entirely different in the spring game. Thats not just on coaching.

Comment

Again, I look at his Etsu numbers and wonder where you get very talented. Difference of opinion. Barely completing half his passes and averaging 134 YPG in the air. I mean yeah, we'd love to have that this year considering the offense is so anemic. But he was putting up the same numbers as the freshman.

Comment

Idk. I want to agree with you but I can't. I don't know what happened between his game vs Wise in the spring and now but he isn't the same player. Yes coaching plays a part, but not THAT much.....does it?

Comment

At least two of his teammates have said it. Minimum. And frankly I don't care about what his bio says. It means nothing when it comes to this year. He was entirely different in the spring game. Thats not just on coaching.
                              So who, the other 2 backup QBs? And noooooooo, it can't be related in any way to coaching.

Comment

Again, I look at his Etsu numbers and wonder where you get very talented. Difference of opinion. Barely completing half his passes and averaging 134 YPG in the air. I mean yeah, we'd love to have that this year considering the offense is so anemic. But he was putting up the same numbers as the freshman.
                                And the QB the coaches have plugged in as the started has only averaged around 82 yards passing and completing around 37% of his passes.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X