Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEWBERRY vs. Carson Newman (Prediction)

I think NEWBERRY will move to 5-0 after this week. Carson-Newman loves to run the ball; however, I just don't see them running the ball with consistency on that defensive front for NEWBERRY. PREDICTION: NEWBERRY 24- Carson Newman 14.

Hail to the Scarlet & Gray!

Fair enough prediction. Don’t sleep on their passing game though. They love to chop the D-line and throw quick outs to their WRs who are all pretty solid. #15 Westfield is a major weapon downfield on the lob play as well.

Btw CN fans. Percy King, stud linebacker for LR, had an interesting quote on Bears Talk Live today when he said Ivan Corbin “doesn’t have great eyes” in the pocket. Clearly worked for Percy, he had two interceptions on Corbin last week.

Comment

My concern with Carson Newman is that I feel they are a much better team than their record indicates. From their stats, they look to be pretty good on both sides of the ball. If you are not on top of your game, this could be a trap game for any team. I hope the Wolves are ready. I really believe we should win if our defense plays like they are capable of playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hailscarlet&gray View Post
        My concern with Carson Newman is that I feel they are a much better team than their record indicates.
        The Eagles may in fact be much worse than their record indicates. Newberry by 28 in a cakewalk.

Comment

That aged like Milk.

17 yards of offense in the 2nd half. Not a single first down since mid-2nd quarter.

I know dre harris got hurt early, but would've made no difference. C-N dominated Newberry today.

Comment

Hats off to Carson Newman. Their defense dominated NEWBERRY's offense. That is the worst NEWBERRY's offense has looked in a very loing time. I sure hope Dre Harris is not out very long; otherwise, we may not win another game this year.

Comment

Pretty embarrassing these days when you lose to Carson Newman!

Comment

Congratulations to CN on a big win. Sometimes it takes a few games to get things going especially with 40 transfers

Comment

[QUOTE=Eagle74;n699363]Pretty embarrassing these days when you lose to Carson Newman! [/QUOTE

Always a dick, hope it ruined your weekend they won

Comment

Congrats to Carson Newman! Lenoir Rhyne appreciates this good news I am sure.

Comment

[QUOTE=CNCEagle97;n699423]
                      Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post
                      Pretty embarrassing these days when you lose to Carson Newman! [/QUOTE

Wow, how classy!! Reminds me of when my elderly neighbor took her elementary school aged grandkids to Walmart and was upset because some jerk was standing right behind them in the checkout line on his cell phone dropping f-bombs and other vulgar language (much like your post) with little or no regards to who was around listening.

I'm sure that lots of mothers and younger brothers and sisters etc of players review this board. I really hope Brandon takes notice of your immature post and takes appropriate action.

Comment

[QUOTE=CNCEagle97;n699423]
                        Pretty embarrassing these days when you lose to Carson Newman! [/QUOTE

Wow, how classy!! Reminds me of when my elderly neighbor took her elementary school aged grandkids to Walmart and came home upset because some jerk was standing right behind them in the checkout line on his cell phone dropping f-bombs and other vulgar language (much like your post) with little or no regards to who was around listening.

I'm sure that lots of mothers and younger brothers and sisters etc of players review this board. I really hope Brandon takes notice of your post and takes appropriate action.

Comment

The Eagles may in fact be much worse than their record indicates. Newberry by 28 in a cakewalk.
                          not much of a cakewalk for the Indians BUB

Comment

Originally posted by Eyeinthesky View Post

not much of a cakewalk for the Indians BUB
                            I agree, I blew that prediction!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X