Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far the pick em results are hilarious.

1. Everybody got Newberry correct, but nobody got MOV points because we all picked the Wolves to spank the Indians.
    2. Eagle74 was the only person who picked Erskine to beat C-N. He had the Fleet by 2 touchdowns. Nobody got MOV points. Eagles left at least 21 points on the board.
    3. Everybody picked Lenoir-Rhyne, but MarsHillU2022 was the only person to get MOV points. He had the Bears by 28.
    ​​​​​​​4. Everybody but two picked the Lions to win, but nobody had them winning by more than two scores.
    5. About half the field had the Saints upsetting the Bulldogs...WRONG. If I had stuck with Wingate by 6 I would have passed jayhawkdaddy for 1st. But I chickened out and fell to 4th.
    ​​​​​​​6. Everyone had Tusculum, but none of us thought it would be close.

Comment

Shoutout to our new friend MarsHillU2022 who had a strong second week pick em. 6-0 to improve to 11-1 in two weeks!

Comment

Carson-Newman rocked some black alternates for dark mode game tonight. People loved them.Click image for larger version

Name:	w7sj8kp4vae6t8ru.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	704400

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post
          Shoutout to our new friend MarsHillU2022 who had a strong second week pick em. 6-0 to improve to 11-1 in two weeks!
          Thank you.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X