Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEWBERRY vs. Catawba

Looks like Dre Harris is still out of the line-up this week. Obviously, NEWBERRY's defense is not as strong as it was this time last year, especially against the run; however, I believe this game will be a one sided afair as Catawba is struggling on both sides of the ball. Would not be surprised if Newberry wins by more than 3 touchdowns.

Hail to the Scarlet & Gray!

As another posted said, I don't think it matters who the QB is. Catawba is a doormat.

Comment

They are definently not the typical Cawtawba team we are used to playing. From what I have been told, they are very young with only one senior starting for them on defense and they have gone back and forth with two different QB's this season. Stat wise, they have struggled offensively and defensively.

Comment

I was looking on the guide for a game I wanted to record and Newberry vs. Catawba showed up. I think it was MASN sometime on Sunday. I thought all of the SAC games were only on Flosports.

Comment

Eh, this is the first year where I won't go to a game or watch one online. With everything that has gone on over there I'm done. (I guess going to a quarter of the Livingstone game could count but I really just wanted to see the new blue turf over there.)

I hope the SAC has a good run in the playoffs so I still keep an eye out on how things are going. Seems like Newberry & L-R are the best bets so far?

Comment

Originally posted by Son of Zardoz View Post
            Eh, this is the first year where I won't go to a game or watch one online. With everything that has gone on over there I'm done. (I guess going to a quarter of the Livingstone game could count but I really just wanted to see the new blue turf over there.)

I hope the SAC has a good run in the playoffs so I still keep an eye out on how things are going. Seems like Newberry & L-R are the best bets so far?
            Was the blue turf as "smurfy" as it sounds?

Comment

The blue turf is terrible.

Comment

Mario Anderson was trucking himself some Catawba dbacks.

Comment

Mario Anderson had 246 yards rushing. Got to be the best back in the SAC!

Comment

The blue turf is fantastic. I don't think it everybody would like it but I love it. Why be boring when you can get creative with it?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X