X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAC Week One Preview

https://www.d2football.com/sac-week-...6932431193502/

Nice article, really like Ryan's work so far. Here are my thoughts:

Chowan at Barton. Give me Barton 28-14. Think it's still going to be a difficult season for the Bulldogs, but only because the Piedmont is so stacked.

Tusculum at Kennesaw State. KSU 49-14. I hate that Tusculum are playing this game because they really are a good team. Hopefully it doesn't demoralize them too bad going into conference play.

UVL at CN. Carson-Newman in a feel good blowout, 38-6. CN will have a resurgence and be a stones throw away from the playoff race all year. I think they give the Eagles fans some much needed good juju with this win.

Albany State at Wingate. Wingate squeaks out an ugly win with only one touchdown, 13-9. There will be a lot of good defense being played in this one, but very little offense. Don't be surprised if Albany beats the dawgs - they're losing a lot offensively.

Limestone at UWG. I'm with Ryan on this one, it makes no sense that Limestone are a 24 point dog. Limestone are bringing back most of a team that had nothing but momentum going into the offseason. UWG should win, but 20+ point underdogs really is disrespecting the Saints. Wolves 38-30.

Newberry at Shippensburg. Call me crazy, but the Indians might just lose this game to a very average Shippensburg team. Newberry lost 90% of their offense and a decent chunk of the defense. Throw in an 8 hour bus ride to PA against a team that did nothing but battle against every team it played last year and you've got big time upset potential. Wolves by 1, 21-20.

Catawba at Elizabeth City. Catawba fans are going to feel really good about this one, too bad they have to play all the way out in far NE NC. Catawba dominant throughout. 34-13.

E&H vs Concord. Gotta say I like what the Wasps did last year in beating Wingate and almost beating Newberry. They ended the year poorly, but I think they'll exert some revenge on the Mountain Lions. Wasps 24-21.

St. Augs at LR. I fully expect to be back at the tailgate by the end of the first quarter. Last time these two teams played between the bricks Kyle Dugger (a defensive player) scored twice before the LR offense even saw the field. LR by a million, 56-3.

Erskine at Allen. Looks like the spread is in favor of the Fleet, don't know much about either team so I'll say Erskine takes it 35-28.

Union at UVA Wise. Wise looked really bad last year, but they're going against a NAIA team that finished 0-10. H Cavs in control throughout, 38-14.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
    Working...
    X