Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limestone-UWG

Well the Saints played well enough to win but made enough mistakes to lose. UWG didn't look like anything special. Our biggest concern moving forward is the health of QB Dustin Noller who left the game late with a knee injury. We shall see.

I had the opportunity to attend this game. That was a tough lose for Limestone. Limestone's offense played well, throwing the ball all over the field. If it hadn't been for the missed extra point and missing the 25 yard field goal, this game would have gone the other way. I think Limestone had the better team and West Georgia was lucky to escape with a win.

Comment

I watched a lot of this game and some of the Barton and CN games on FLO last night. Limestone would have won easily if they hadn't missed the chip shot FG and get stopped the next drive a yard or 2 out, I think they were the better team and will be a tough opponent for all the SAC teams for sure this year with that explosive passing game.

Comment

Originally posted by Hailscarlet&gray View Post
        I had the opportunity to attend this game. That was a tough lose for Limestone. Limestone's offense played well, throwing the ball all over the field. If it hadn't been for the missed extra point and missing the 25 yard field goal, this game would have gone the other way. I think Limestone had the better team and West Georgia was lucky to escape with a win.
        From where I was setting it sure looked like our QB got in the endzone on 3rd & goal then they held us on 4th & goal, but I tend to view the game through Blue & Gold lenses sometimes.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X