Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bearhof View Post
    Probably wouldn’t be saying that had it been CNU. Then again you are very open minded Mr C.
    I guarantee you I would. But if C-N, was somewhete around 10th or 11th and not really that close to making the postseason, I'd get over it.

Comment

Limestone probably doesn't make it in if Newberry (how do we put this) have something keep them out. And if Limestone was 8th, Fort Valley was next as far as W%+SOS. Then UWG.
      Last edited by canadarican; 10-15-2023, 09:39 PM.

Comment

I forgot Newberry had a situation that kept them out. Everyone knew Benedict and Fayetteville were overrated and it showed up in the po scores. LR didn’t get much credit for playing the National Champs Ferris State but it is what it is. We had a game with Winston Salem State but they canceled on us and that’s how the FS game came about. I remember CN having scheduling issues when they were real good and we were experiencing problems getting local teams to come to LR. Still do actually. Great win for us over Barton by the way.

Comment

In all honesty, if anyone had a true gripe in Sr2 last year it was West Georgia. I thought UWG was the best team I saw in person last year vs C-N or any of the other SAC teams. Obviously better than SIAC or CIAA teams.

Comment

More times than not GSC has a worthy team left out. The SAC has closed the gap a lot lately in my opinion.

Comment

In all honesty Benedict and Fayetteville State would lose four or five games in the GSC or the SAC last year. The GSC historically has had a team not make po that was better than the bottom two seeds. The SAC has really closed the gap on GSC in the last ten years in my opinion. Siac and Ciaa are getting preferential treatment and its so obvious to most people who are honestly comparing team scores etc.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X