Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LR Newberry

Congratulations to Newberry. I know they did not win on the score board but they sure won with the hugh LR crowd. The improvements made to the facility and the improvements to come this next year should be acknowledge and applauded.
    As to the game, Newberry stood up strong to tie the game at the half, 10-10. But then LR coaches made adjustments that just plain worked. Congratulations to them (us).

Wingate game next Saturday looks mighty interesting. If Ferguson's ankle continues to heal, and he is able to move with ease again, LR might just be dangerous come playoff time.

Originally posted by BearFan1 View Post
    Congratulations to Newberry. I know they did not win on the score board but they sure won with the hugh LR crowd. The improvements made to the facility and the improvements to come this next year should be acknowledge and applauded.
    As to the game, Newberry stood up strong to tie the game at the half, 10-10. But then LR coaches made adjustments that just plain worked. Congratulations to them (us).

Wingate game next Saturday looks mighty interesting. If Ferguson's ankle continues to heal, and he is able to move with ease again, LR might just be dangerous come playoff time.
    Thank you on the compliments on the facility. I know the administration is committed to getting all of our facilities up to par with the rest of the SAC. Congratulations to LR. My opinion, you guys have the best team in the SAC this year for sure. Unfortunately, we were unable to establish a passing attack against the LR defense It is hard to beat a good team when you are one dimentional on offense.

Comment

It was purely by accident that my sister, brother-in-law and I sat just in front of your President and AD plus 2 other Newberry officials. I can tell you with 100% truthfulness, they had no aires, no uppidiness, or anything of that nature. They were friendly and open to conversation and was later in the game that we found quite by accident with whom we were talking.

Of course we enjoyed the game, but I probably enjoyed learning about the College, its plans and the Newberry community even more. This was truly one of the finest afternoons I have had in a long time.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X