10 Virginia Union 8-1 8-1

Delta (h) beats FSU
    Valdosta (h) beats Mars Hill
    LR (a) beats W Florida

LR (a) beats Benedict
    Delta (h) beats Valdosta [rematch]

LR at Delta for SR2 championship

Comment

If LR finishes 10-1 and doesn't get a home playoff game the regional ranking system is totally rigged. WF is ranked below LR in the top 25 but is ranked ahead of them in the regional rankings, right.

Comment

One of these days people will learn that national rankings mean absolutely nothing....

Comment

We’ll see how it plays out. UWF plays bottom feeders their next two games and LR plays .500 Catawba and one loss Mars Hill. If both teams win out and LR still doesn’t get that 4 spot then I’ll be rioting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule View Post
            Delta (h) beats FSU
            Valdosta (h) beats Mars Hill
            LR (a) beats W Florida

LR (a) beats Benedict
            Delta (h) beats Valdosta [rematch]

LR at Delta for SR2 championship
            Massey has UWF as a 4 point favorite and 59% win probability against LR on a neutral field.

Still would be favored in Hickory

Comment

Imagine a scenario where UWG beats Delta and Valdosta and all 4 GSC teams have 4 losses. Woof what a nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post
                Massey has UWF as a 4 point favorite...
                I used to know a guy named Massey. Nice fella. Kept his yard mowed real clean.

Comment

Massey has a 2-6 team in MIAA beating Delta. He basically has all the MIAA teams in the top 15. Explain that with no out of conference wins or games to go on. Two weeks ago he would have had Valdosta losing to the top seven schools in the MIAA. Benedict is a tough team to rank but tell me you would bet a thousand on them to win against Wingate,Limestone, Mars Hill , Tusculum or LR. I would bet there are the same number of teams in the GSC. That’s 12 teams that Benedict would be lucky to win two games.

Comment

Correction 2-7 Nebraska Kearney favored in every game by Massey against GSC and SAC teams. Massey has a computer glitch somewhere in his system.

Comment

Eh idk. You never know which Tusculum team shows up. The one who actualky beat Wingate or the one who lost to Emory & Henry....lol

Comment

canadarican if you have time, I’d love to see the numbers crunched. How much SOS + winning % do we need to make up to pass UWF?

Comment

West Georgia is on the outside looking in and in my humble opinion, they're the best team Limestone has played all season solely based on the seeing every game in person and how each team has looked the day we played them. Again, just one man's opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints Tailgating View Post
                            West Georgia is on the outside looking in and in my humble opinion, they're the best team Limestone has played all season solely based on the seeing every game in person and how each team has looked the day we played them. Again, just one man's opinion.
                            I'll be honest, I thought they were the best team I saw in person LY and was curious how they would replace Harrison Frost at QB.

Comment

UWG could very well play kingmakers with their two big games down the stretch!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X