Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limestone Portal

Limestone has had a lot of starters hit the portal today. Getting ready to be interesting.

Sucks, who left?

Comment

Depends on how things play out. Right now looks like we might loose two on Dline, one on offensive line, corner and RB. All starters.

Comment

Originally posted by KDMS View Post
        Depends on how things play out. Right now looks like we might loose two on Dline, one on offensive line, corner and RB. All starters.
        The big name is All-Everything RB Tre Stewart. Also, I believe our starting Left Tackle is leaving too. I guess it's the world we live in now.

Comment

The only silver lining to this craphole called the “transfer portal” is that every team is having to deal with it, and no one program is fully disadvantaged. Y’all will be ok.

Now, finish building your stadium 👍😊.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule View Post
            The only silver lining to this craphole called the “transfer portal” is that every team is having to deal with it, and no one program is fully disadvantaged. Y’all will be ok.

Now, finish building your stadium 👍😊.
            We're currently accepting donations😄😄😄

Comment

Tre Stewart got dinged in their final game of the year....was he back to healthy and such for Spring?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post
                Tre Stewart got dinged in their final game of the year....was he back to healthy and such for Spring?
                As far as I know he is in good shape physically. I would say that's been the only knock on him over his career, getting dinged up & missing games. He missed almost the entire 2nd half against Lenoir-Rhyne and the entire game the following week vs Wingate. He also missed some time the previous season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X