Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not talking about one team nor just one level, I seen and heard it on all level of college football. Unfortunately, many of these kids make decision based on their position coach instead of the school. I am pretty sure some of us have worked for a company thinking it was the best for us at that time but find out it not, so what you do look for something different. Many of these kids are just looking for something different. I have a son in that situation and like anything else I tell him it is something he can learn from, but he will go to the next school that is the best fit for him with or without a scholarship and he will be able to get a try-out because of family bloodline that have and are playing in the NFL.

Comment

Appreciate all the feedback on this subject. The new coach coming in is a stretch for leaving because you would be going to a new coach. If Kyle Duggar had transferred I don’t think he would’ve been invited to the senior bowl and drafted #37.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearhof View Post
        Appreciate all the feedback on this subject. The new coach coming in is a stretch for leaving because you would be going to a new coach. If Kyle Duggar had transferred I don’t think he would’ve been invited to the senior bowl and drafted #37.
        Kyle Duggar barely played his senior year lol I don’t think it mattered where he played at. He balled out in the senior bowl and combine and that’s what got him drafted. As long as he did enough to get picked by the senior bowl then he would have been just fine

Comment

Originally posted by Just a fan 73 View Post
          What many of you and not talking about is when a new coaching staff come in, they are not invested in the kids already at the school. They are already planning on getting rid of kids and bringing in their own. Many times it has nothing to do with talents but lack of opportunity. I have heard from kids that sat and waiting their turn, new staff come in and tell them I looking to see who I can get rid of to bring in my guys. So what is a kid to do sit there knowing they won't get an opportunity or try to go elsewhere whether not they get picked up. This is what college sports is now.
          Or when a coach leaves and players leave to follow the coach. Seems like we have lost coaches about every 3 years recently. Some coaches too are not committed to staying at a school for very long. Hope Coach Jack stays longer.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Kyle played in seven games his last year. Great young man and very deserving of his pro career.

Comment

Kyle played in seven games his last year. Great young man and very deserving of his pro career.
              Yes. An amazing person and player. He played in 7 of 14 before he was sidelined with an injury. That's 50% of the games that season. I wouldn't call that playing a ton. And if I remember correctly, you and your "amigos" HECKLED him enough about NOT playing so much that he stopped standing on the sidelines during games. Just another reason that he wants nothing to do with LR.

Comment

Side note SAC history made on May 15 by LR softball team. First conference team to go to World Series by beating defending national champion North Georgia 3-11 6-4 9-1.

Comment

Side note SAC history made on May 15 by LR softball team. First conference team to go to World Series by beating defending national champion North Georgia 3-11 6-4 9-1.
                  Delete your comment back to me? Got the notification and nothing was there... Realize I was right?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X