Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Harding

Way to go into Indy and get a win!!! My off-season has officially begun. See you guys in Searcy next year. It's been a pleasure. Heads up, I'm coming out hot and heavy again next year lol

Re: Congrats Harding

I can actually say that I am looking forward to that. You definitely #finishedempty on the message board this year lol

Comment

Way to go Bison!! The GAC showed definitely showed out today!

Comment

Congrats Harding and good competitive play by OBU. Congrats to Ferris for pulling out the win.

Comment

Congrats Harding!

Comment

Well done Bison. Nice effort tigers.

Comment

Congrats to Harding!! No surprise here, I believed they would win. Great effort by Ouachita.

Comment

The GAC showed they are a premier conference when two teams represented so well. Hopefully we will see Harding in Big Rapids in two weeks.
                1995 FSU (12-0) @ UNA (12-0) Final 7-45... I was there for this semi final D2 game. Good game until midway 2cnd quarter.

Comment

That would be interesting. Especially with the front and linebackers Farris has.

Although I don't see any way Ferris gets past Ft. Hays. Sorry, Bulldog. I'll be pulling for them, but the offense was not impressive enough to keep going. That's just my opinion though, we will see Saturday.

Comment

Way to go Harding! And well played Ferris. Enjoyable games all around

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
                      Way to go into Indy and get a win!!! My off-season has officially begun. See you guys in Searcy next year. It's been a pleasure. Heads up, I'm coming out hot and heavy again next year lol
                      covFEFe, if you will view the official OBU handbook, we do not say things like "congrats" and "H**ding" in the same sentence. That would insinuate that we acknowledge the school up north exists in a meaningful capacity. Instead, I would encourage you to say "Congrats to those GAC institutions who managed to pull out the Win."

Comment

Originally posted by obutiger76 View Post
                        covFEFe, if you will view the official OBU handbook, we do not say things like "congrats" and "H**ding" in the same sentence. That would insinuate that we acknowledge the school up north exists in a meaningful capacity. Instead, I would encourage you to say "Congrats to those GAC institutions who managed to pull out the Win."
                        Hahaha I like it!!

Comment

Originally posted by obutiger76 View Post
                          Nah that just Harding. They ain't no thing. The school we don't mention is that place across the street. You should know that. We generally hope Harding does well, nothing against them.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post
                            Nah that just Harding. They ain't no thing. The school we don't mention is that place across the street. You should know that. We generally hope Harding does well, nothing against them.
                            Dude is a fraud!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
                              Dude is a fraud!!!
                              Haha. You're saying you are more against Harding than that place across the street? Come'on. That place is our rival. Harding just wishes we were rivals with them like that. Look at my past messages, you'll know I'm a tiger fan.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X