Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Early 2018 Preseason Poll

Originally posted by flexbone View Post
    If the OK schools left, would Arkansas schools attempt to rejoin GSC?
    I think that would be the logical choice. GSC is going to need help soon. I think UWG is going to join the likes of North Al in FCS before long.

Comment

I don't think Oklahoma schools will leave.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerGuy View Post
        I don't think Oklahoma schools will leave.
        I hope they don't leave. I like living exactly in the middle of the 2 states. Get to see many GAC games.

I hope the Oklahoma schools are very competitive this year, as this will only make the conference stronger.

Comment

Now, don't get me wrong. There are a lot of Okies who think our regional schools should have never left NAIA. I have those feelings at times, but mainly because the NCAA is giant, money making bureaucracy.

I think East Central is really on the right path. I've gotten to speak with Coach Johnson several times, and I think he is the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
            I think that would be the logical choice. GSC is going to need help soon. I think UWG is going to join the likes of North Al in FCS before long.
            West Florida would probably make the jump before UWG. Their fan base doesn't think a D1 move makes sense.

Comment

Football is really the only sport the Arkansas schools dominate, Oklahoma Schools win alot of the other things.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X