Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HU vs AU 2nd round playoff 2017

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
    Jealousy doesn't look good on you Red. Just keep paying attention, and maybe you guys can pick up a trick or two. :)
    I still cherish the win in Searcy this year. We didn't have much else to hang our hats on. :laugh:

Comment

Congrats to Harding on moving on and to Ashland for having a great season. Hope we get to see the Bisons next week.

Comment

Yeah. Congrats to both teams. It was a fun game to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by codeblack View Post
          I would hate to be playing the Bisons next Saturday. Maybe now people can see what kind of team everyone in Searcy knew we had all along. On to the next one
          To be totally fair, I doubt even the most die-hard Bisons fans believed this was the team they had heading into Week 4. They've improved as much from Week 1 to now as any team I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by ReddieMade View Post
            To be totally fair, I doubt even the most die-hard Bisons fans believed this was the team they had heading into Week 4. They've improved as much from Week 1 to now as any team I've ever seen.
            Yeah you're probably right about that one. I think deep down we knew we were better than our first 3 games showed, it just took a little while to get rolling. Definitely most improved

Comment

Originally posted by ReddieMade View Post
              It was interesting to watch. I had mentioned this before, I was standing on the HU sideline in Shawnee and HU came out in a 14-14 game and the Bisons looked different than they had all year, prior to that 2nd half. They pulled most of the starters in that game during the 2nd half. They dominated the 2nd half and played every game since like they intended to win and have so far.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
                  Great game by the conference's 2nd place team!!! GO GAC!!!
                  :laugh: I can't help but take this as a backhanded compliment LMAO

Comment

If you can stall the Big "O" of Ferris State, you win , Pure and Simple.
                    <>

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X