Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Harding vs Ferris predictions

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
    Size and speed is somewhat neutralized when you leave them unblocked. As Boohaha pointed out, the concern is keeping the backside DL out of the play. Don't forget, this is the same team that got railed by Ashland. I know, reggie wasnt a factor that day, but he's still not 100% now. They may absolutely stuff us today, but I'd be pretty surprised if we didn't have some success on both sides of the ball.
    This will be the best defense you guys have seen this year. Their offense is no better than the GAC best offenses.

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
      This will be the best defense you guys have seen this year. Their offense is no better than the GAC best offenses.
      I agree. And would expect that in regional finals. I would agree that the offense is fairly lack luster without bell at his best. Jet sweep doesn't really scare me. Nor does the power read game without healthy qb running it. We'll see. Ready to see what we got

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
        I agree. And would expect that in regional finals. I would agree that the offense is fairly lack luster without bell at his best. Jet sweep doesn't really scare me. Nor does the power read game without healthy qb running it. We'll see. Ready to see what we got
        Yeah ready too. Hope it's a good game and y'all play well, just not enough to win though lol. Nothing personal D2

Comment

Gotta go with Harding. Road Dogs put the bite on the Bulldogs!

Comment

Originally posted by GLIACWatcher View Post
            You MIAA guys seem to reference Ferris playing dirty in the NW game a lot, but the only play you can use as an example is the Hit on Bevens. I am not defending the hit at all, because it didn't seem like a legit football play to me. But what other examples are there?

#97 from FHSU ripped the facemask straight off of #22 from Ferris toward the end of the game, like the actual facemask detached from the helmet. No penalty was called. No reaction from the FHSU coaches. But I am not going to sit here and say that FHSU played dirty just because of one play.

I know you NW guys are mad about your QB getting knocked out by #96, and you want so badly to claim that as dirty, but it wasn't, it was just a great player making a great hit.
            i don't remember anyone pointing that out as dirty. that was a clean hit. our defense would have done the same thing in the same situation. i do remember a ferris o lineman being on the ground and grabbing bevins ankle when he ran by. i was on the sideline 5 yards or so from the play. it wasn't physical, it was cheap. whether it was "heat of the moment" or intentionally trying to injure might be up for debate, but it looked pretty bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Bulldog View Post
              And why would you hope that? Do I smell some sour grapes against the GLIAC here?
              no sour grapes. at least none with the gliac. my sour grapes this year have to do with our offense. but it is the same reason most people on here have rooted against nw the last couple of years. i still don't understand why someone's rooting or not rooting for a team rubs people so raw...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X