Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Henderson State HC Scott Maxfield

Originally posted by ReddieMade View Post
    Glad you enjoyed that win in 2016 enough to completely overlook the fact that SAU is 1-11 against HSU in the last 12 years.
    Whoa, whoa, WHOA, let's keep our facts straight here. It's 1-10 in the last 12 years, thankyouverymuch! :tongue: (They didn't play in 2011.)
    We are the blue and gold....

Comment

"Really fun to beat a guy like him."

Glad you enjoyed that win in 2016 enough to completely overlook the fact that SAU is 1-11 against HSU in the last 12 years.

That must have been like winning the Super Bowl for you to just totally forget about those 11 L's to Maxfield and Co.
      Poor Reddies. They have to go back to history to trash talk...cause they know they got nothing this year!

Comment

Comment

I'll take "things that never happened" for 100, Alex.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post
            Poor Reddies. They have to go back to history to trash talk...cause they know they got nothing this year!
            I think a 1-10 record over the last 11 meetings is pretty fitting for trash talk actually, don't you?

Also, you're never gonna talk about the title you won last season ever again now? Talking history is lame, right? Ok, sounds good.

See how easy that is? At least stay consistent, c'mon. You can do better.

Comment

Comment

I thought trash talking was my job???.... Oh well, guess I'll grab some more popcorn.

Comment

That's bush.. Your buddy deserved his teeth kicked in for that.

Comment

Comment

I think a 1-10 record over the last 11 meetings is pretty fitting for trash talk actually, don't you?

Also, you're never gonna talk about the title you won last season ever again now? Talking history is lame, right? Ok, sounds good.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X