Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They say there is not much to do in Alva OK.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They say there is not much to do in Alva OK.

Maybe fighting is the thing to do. I don't think this is going to help much with recruits. I feel for the coaches to have to straighten out things here. I also hate it when a young person gets in trouble and are possibly a good person, except when drinking. story attached. What a mess.

http://www.koco.com/article/northwes...fight/15950365

Re: They say there is not much to do in Alva OK.

This crap happens everywhere. Male egos, tough-guy attitudes, alcohol and likely women, they are a bad mix. It's not just in Alva.

Comment

Originally posted by OPSUALUM77&81 View Post
      This crap happens everywhere. Male egos, tough-guy attitudes, alcohol and likely women, they are a bad mix. It's not just in Alva.

Comment

Unfortunately what you say is true. I have seen these things escalate to uncomfortable levels for the school and community. That is why I think it is sad for the coaches and also those involved in the incident. They are young and it could be a one time incident that does not constitute ruining a young persons life in most cases.

I still like to pick on Alva for being "out there". That part is in fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Redready View Post
          Unfortunately what you say is true. I have seen these things escalate to uncomfortable levels for the school and community. That is why I think it is sad for the coaches and also those involved in the incident. They are young and it could be a one time incident that does not constitute ruining a young persons life in most cases.

I still like to pick on Alva for being "out there". That part is in fun.
          Careful, big boy. You start talking about NWOSU and your message box will be full of their fans cussing you, calling you names and threatening you. It happened to me when I talked about the thug mentality of their team, including coaches. I hope it is in the past.

Comment

Careful, big boy. You start talking about NWOSU and your message box will be full of their fans cussing you, calling you names and threatening you. It happened to me when I talked about the thug mentality of their team, including coaches. I hope it is in the past.
            I hope there are no attacks, but if they do, I will let them know my thoughts or concerns. :good:

This was bad timing for NWOSU during the recruiting/signing days to say the least.

Comment

I thought the touchy folks were confined to the GSC board.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X