• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spring Ball

Comment

Comment

Let's make the OBU/HU game interesting this year Divisiontwo. Instead of the boxing gloves, let make a bet that the loser has to not post anything to the GAC board for 3 full weeks. You only can make your picks. Just a friendly wager with real implications. Put up or shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
          Let's make the OBU/HU game interesting this year Divisiontwo. Instead of the boxing gloves, let make a bet that the loser has to not post anything to the GAC board for 3 full weeks. You only can make your picks. Just a friendly wager with real implications. Put up or shut up.

Comment

What happened to good old fashioned signature bets?

Comment

That's a bet

Comment

Originally posted by walnut100 View Post
                What happened to good old fashioned signature bets?
                Elaborate

Comment

On a lot of other sports boards I go to people will do signature bets, where fans of the winning team make a picture for fans of the losing team to keep in their signature for a set period of time

The pictures are usually made after the game is over so you don't quite know what you're signing up for, and they're almost always embarrassing

Recent example: LSU vs Auburn

Comment

Originally posted by walnut100 View Post
                    On a lot of other sports boards I go to people will do signature bets, where fans of the winning team make a picture for fans of the losing team to keep in their signature for a set period of time

The pictures are usually made after the game is over so you don't quite know what you're signing up for, and they're almost always embarrassing

Recent example: LSU vs Auburn
                    That's to easy. I would love to see D2 sporting that Tiger until next year lol

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
                      That's to easy. I would love to see D2 sporting that Tiger until next year lol

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X