Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summer Updates Anyone?

Originally posted by Redready View Post
    Reddies will play SAU in El Dorado. I really wished this game was not on the Reddies schedule for 2018, but it will AGAIN be played there for the Murphy USA Classic.

I can't remember when we were at the SAU campus. 2012 I think.

Comment

You mean better than playing on our home turf. That is where the struggles have been since 2014. I liked the stadium in Magnolia. I just think a few other teams should play the game there. You know the rival between SAU and UAM would always be a good game in El Dorado IMO. Also OBU is across the street from us and the travel would be the same.

Comment

You mean better than playing on our home turf. That is where the struggles have been since 2014. I liked the stadium in Magnolia. I just think a few other teams should play the game there. You know the rival between SAU and UAM would always be a good game in El Dorado IMO. Also OBU is across the street from us and the travel would be the same.
        OBU has played in the past. SAU will now on always play down there. Henderson and Tech played there a few years back and it was a failure. One of the lowest attendances recorded. I believe UAM has played in the past. Harding has as well. UAM actually would travel less. But they do have the option to decline if offered. Murphy USA also wants a team that will travel well on the road. Henderson and OBU always travel well.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
            OBU has played in the past. SAU will now on always play down there. Henderson and Tech played there a few years back and it was a failure. One of the lowest attendances recorded. I believe UAM has played in the past. Harding has as well. UAM actually would travel less. But they do have the option to decline if offered. Murphy USA also wants a team that will travel well on the road. Henderson and OBU always travel well.

Comment

So anyways, next order of business is......

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X