X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The case against Finishempty Fred

Originally posted by ReddieMade View Post
    On a serious note.....
    I don't believe anything I say on here will make anyone's life better or worse. If you let what you see on here determine how happy your life is, then that might be a *YOU* problem.
    [/QUOTE]

Was that compliment?

Comment

Was that compliment?
      I guess it depends on which part and how you look at it:

Being a troll might be a compliment.
      Being much smarter than you let on may be a compliment.
      Stirring up people just for the sake of it may be a compliment as well.

Comment

This is actually kind of hilarious. Everyone knows Fred is a troll and can be slightly annoying, but it's message boards. There is always someone who does that. He is doing exactly what he set out to do! He basically is on here for the hot takes and to get under Armo's skin. Seems like it works...

Armo, some advice...let it go man. It ain't that big of a deal. Guarantee you that Fred knows 70% the stuff he says on here is wrong and crazy. You spent WAY to much time writing that. We appreciate your contributions to the board, but find a Netflix show or something man. Don't let Fred get to you.

Honestly without a little scrap every now and then the board can get kinda boring.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post
          This is actually kind of hilarious. Everyone knows Fred is a troll and can be slightly annoying, but it's message boards. There is always someone who does that. He is doing exactly what he set out to do! He basically is on here for the hot takes and to get under Armo's skin. Seems like it works...

Armo, some advice...let it go man. It ain't that big of a deal. Guarantee you that Fred knows 70% the stuff he says on here is wrong and crazy. You spent WAY to much time writing that. We appreciate your contributions to the board, but find a Netflix show or something man. Don't let Fred get to you.

Honestly without a little scrap every now and then the board can get kinda boring.
          Look's like either a family member of Fred got on here and is now defending him OR This is Fred defending himself.

Comment

Comment

Gotcha, speaking of you being a OBUGRAD what did you graduate with? Business? Christian Studies? Teaching?

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
                Gotcha, speaking of you being a OBUGRAD what did you graduate with? Business? Christian Studies? Teaching?
                Mass Communications, although I don't really do much with that now

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post
                  Mass Communications, although I don't really do much with that now
                  Your Rex Nelson! I knew it!

Comment

J thought I was Rex Nelson?

Comment

Ha! Not quite. I do try to read his column every now and then. I do like it when he pushes D2 football in the state.

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
                        Was that compliment?
                        Not really a compliment, but I don't think you've done anything out of line either.

I'm against anyone or anything perpetuating the idea that message boards have to be serious business. Because they really, really aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by ReddieMade View Post
                          Not really a compliment, but I don't think you've done anything out of line either.

I'm against anyone or anything perpetuating the idea that message boards have to be serious business. Because they really, really aren't.

Comment

It makes me respect you. :smile-big:

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X