Where's espn 3 schedule found at?

Comment

Re: SAU @ harding

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
      Where's espn 3 schedule found at?
      https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/a...wcase-schedule

Comment

Thanks Armo! There are some really good games on that list...

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Battle of the Ravine needs to be televised on one those TBD November 10 slots.

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
              Battle of the Ravine needs to be televised on one those TBD November 10 slots.
              Yeah the battle for second place in the GAC. Should be a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by codeblack View Post
                Hibernating? You're late to camp and out of shape!!! You will have to earn your spot back in the rotation.

Comment

Originally posted by codeblack View Post

Comment

Looks like a pretty good lineup of games to me!

Comment

My son told me last night.... I cant wait to make that drive thur for the opener. I haven't seen him run in awhile he's ready.

Comment

Originally posted by renzo27 View Post
                        My son told me last night.... I cant wait to make that drive thur for the opener. I haven't seen him run in awhile he's ready.
                        Good luck to your son every week but the second week!

Comment

Good luck to your son every week after this Thursday... :wink:

Comment

I pray your son has a successful career and without any serious injuries.
                            Last edited by Redready; 08-26-2018, 03:25 PM.

Comment

There are some laughable post on here, but to imply the Reddies will not compete in the top of the GAC, is possible, but the season hasn't started.

When the Reddies were expected to finish 3rd in coaches poll (2015) they won the conference, and when they were expected to to repeat as champions (2014) they finished 3rd. In 2017 they were expected to finish 3rd (they didn't) they finished with a 6-5 record, which is their lowest season. I don't actually think any coach is thinking the Reddies are laughable. I don't think you believe that either.

Reddies in the GAC.
                              2011 - did not play enough conference games to win conference, but beat OBU who won the conference, which seems more of a participation trophy compared to today's season champions.
                              2012 - won conference undefeated.
                              2013 - won conference undefeated.
                              2014 - 3rd - Lost to Harding and (OBU GAC champion)
                              2015 - won conference - loss to ECU.
                              2016 - Lost to OBU. (HU. GAC champions) and SAU. The 3 losses in the 2016 season equaled the amount of losses in the previous 4 seasons.
                              2017 - went 6-5 with a team that would not work together and hold discipline to team demands. Several players were off the team after that special day last year. I hope it was a great party. (OBU GAC Champions)
                              2018 - the Reddies will have a team effort and win or lose, it will be a great year for HSU and Coach Maxfield.

Now all that may be laughable, but I don't think so. :good:
                              Last edited by Redready; 08-26-2018, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X