Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 10-6-18 Game updates

Not to safe we told you so, but there have been numerous times when it has come up that the D is better

Comment

haha I love this

Comment

It was hard to see live, but easy to see on replay.

Comment

Originally posted by Redready View Post
          UAM 34 ATU 16 in the 4th
          Final

Comment

Final
            How the heck did UAM do that to Tech??

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post
              Tech never looked like they would complete drives, even though the scored 16 points. UAM did their job. Not real sure to tell the truth.

Comment

Comment

Comment

+1

Comment

Tech never looked like they would complete drives, even though the scored 16 points. UAM did their job. Not real sure to tell the truth.

Comment

Final: Rangers 17 ECU 7. BORING!! Was like observing 2 cupcakes bake. ECU has no offense, bad as I've ever seen in GAC, ours barely showed up. Upside a win and skewed, misleads our overall Defensive numbers. Looking forward coming up cupcake 2.

Comment

Actually it is quite easy to explain. Yet another good defensive effort but an offense that is not capable of scoring. There are some fundamental issues with Tech that cannot be overlooked or expected to change in the near future. 3 picks (one a pick six) and a fumble did not help the offensive effort.

<RANT ON>
                          Frankly, I'm tired of watching Tech looking for improvement on special teams and offense. The defense seems to be improving, but even that has moments of scratching your head and saying, "What the he** were they thinking..." A pet peeve of mine is the continual use of a punt returner that REFUSES to catch the stinking ball in the air! Based on my estimates we have lost over 200 yards of field position over the season that should not have occurred. The offense just isn't good enough yet to overcome these kinds of things (turnovers and poor decisions). Finally, the play calling must also be addressed. Even if the plays were executed well, the plays called do not seem to be appropriate for the down and distance. I understand that you can run the same play many times until it is stopped, but when it is stopped CONTINUALLY, why not come up with something different (or better) to try. Penalties are continually occurring at the worst time (I know, don't they always...). Our DB's need to simply turn their head slightly and we would have at LEAST 6 more picks, and at LEAST 6 fewer PI calls...
                          <RANT OFF>

Ok, how about a bright spot to end the post? Byran Allen is now in second place all time in the GAC for rushing. Remember that the RANT section of this post is optional!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X