Obu #5
    Sau #15
    Harding #24

Re: Afca poll

Originally posted by bandguy11 View Post
    Obu #5
    Sau #15
    Harding #24
    Harding should still be Top #20 or at least like #21 or #22. I like SAU and hope they don't fumble a game between now and when they play OBU. OBU may be a little high, but should still be TOP 10 currently. No doubt they will make the playoffs. Just curious if they can rally in the playoffs like Harding did last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
      Harding should still be Top #20 or at least like #21 or #22. I like SAU and hope they don't fumble a game between now and when they play OBU. OBU may be a little high, but should still be TOP 10 currently. No doubt they will make the playoffs. Just curious if they can rally in the playoffs like Harding did last year.

Comment

All we did this weekend was keep a 2017 NCAA semi finalist and current 2018 ranked team from the endzone while playing most the game without a QB. Yeah this team doesn't deserve that high of a ranking. SAU should be number #1 in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
          All we did this weekend was keep a 2017 NCAA semi finalist and current 2018 ranked team from the endzone while playing most the game without a QB. Yeah this team doesn't deserve that high of a ranking. SAU should be number #1 in my opinion.
          QB? Fred does the great OBU not have a backup? No D1 transfers to play QB? I thought this was never an issue in the preseason?

Comment

Comment

Fred was being sarcastic.

Comment

Fred was being sarcastic.
                Harding will make playoffs with 2 SAU losses starting this weekend in Durant. Take that to the bank. Not being sarcastic on this statement.

Comment

Harding will make playoffs with 2 SAU losses starting this weekend in Durant. Take that to the bank. Not being sarcastic on this statement.

Comment

Divsiontwo, is it just me or did you use to have a Bison as your avatar?

Comment

Comment

It would probably take 3 losses for Harding to jump SAU is my guess. Considering the fact SAU has the H2H.

Also depends on what else is going on in the region.

Comment

I disagree!! Lost 2 close games to highly ranked teams!! Plus if and probably will SAU goes and loses to unranked sosu then there we go!! Plus SAU has done nothing recently for playoff committee!! Harding and obu both have playoff appearances!! Just saying!! Plus what if SAU loses to Henderson!!

Comment

That is hilarious. No kidding hahahahahahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by bandguy11 View Post
                              I disagree!! Lost 2 close games to highly ranked teams!! Plus if and probably will SAU goes and loses to unranked sosu then there we go!! Plus SAU has done nothing recently for playoff committee!! Harding and obu both have playoff appearances!! Just saying!! Plus what if SAU loses to Henderson!!
                              Bandguy11 someone hacked your account. Your not helping SAU any hahahah.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X