X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 10-13-18 Game updates

Originally posted by Redready View Post
    Reddies 31-10 final
    ECU is a cure-all for D numbers. As I said, your D numbers will be padded when you play ECU as ours were. ECU barely has an offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Redready View Post
      I'm not positive that will happen. Not sure what happened to the offense for SAU. Are you guys starting to have injuries that are making the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Racous Ranger View Post
        ECU is a cure-all for D numbers. As I said, your D numbers will be padded when you play ECU as ours were. ECU barely has an offense.
        ECU is struggling. Maybe next year. I think ECU usually has talented athletes, but somehow have not managed to utilize them very well.

Much like a few teams in the GAC. Young teams will be better next year. HU is a good example. In another year, they will be a real tough team. I would say the same about my team, HSU, which lost a couple games this year in the last minute of the game. Hopefully next year we will have corrected those situations. I like our QB and WR's. The OL is (Slightly) improving each week. Yes they have played an easy side of schedule lately, but I think at the beginning of the year the lower teams could have played us close or even beat us. SWOSU is an example. We should have one that one.

So... I really hate to pick on ECU, with new just about everything, like coaches and players.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X