Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SAU vs HSU

Originally posted by Redready View Post
    Looks like it's going to be 75 degrees and sunny, for a fine Saturday afternoon of football.

3:00 PM Game Time.

Comment

You are correct. I looked at the D2 Schedule. It's always eastern time.

Comment

Game Day!!!!!

This should be a good game.

I pray that no player on either side of the ball get seriously injured.

Comment

Game Day!!!!!

This should be a good game.

I pray that no player on either side of the ball get seriously injured.
          Tough one for the Reddies today. We will bounce back.

Comment

Originally posted by ReddieMade View Post
            Tough one for the Reddies today. We will bounce back.
            Running outta time.

Comment

Unfortunately we will be in a game this next weekend that would give Coach Max 100 wins at the college, and sadly we are hoping to get the 6th win on the season only to secure a "winning season". Not exactly what we had hoped for.

We have a lot of young players and I hope we continue to bring in the HS kids to develop. We have been an average team for a couple years. Need that QB who stands out. I have always said in D2 (probably all levels) the QB makes the biggest difference. It's that leader decision making player on the field. It seems we are missing that.

The defense cannot play 42:39 and expect good results. That's what the guys did yesterday. They did not let the opposing team score in the 2nd half (not that they needed to score). Kudos to those guys for being tough again.

So our "spoiler" goal only means we could not compete to be in the top level of the conference.

We need to finish the year and work again in the off season.

I said at the beginning of the year "It will be a team effort" in 2018. Win or lose I stand behind the guys. We just need to get better.

GO REDDIES!!

Comment

Unfortunately we will be in a game this next weekend that would give Coach Max 100 wins at the college, and sadly we are hoping to get the 6th win on the season only to secure a "winning season". Not exactly what we had hoped for.

We have a lot of young players and I hope we continue to bring in the HS kids to develop. We have been an average team for a couple years. Need that QB who stands out. I have always said in D2 (probably all levels) the QB makes the biggest difference. It's that leader decision making player on the field. It seems we are missing that.

The defense cannot play 42:39 and expect good results. That's what the guys did yesterday. They did not let the opposing team score in the 2nd half (not that they needed to score). Kudos to those guys for being tough again.

So our "spoiler" goal only means we could not compete to be in the top level of the conference.

We need to finish the year and work again in the off season.

I said at the beginning of the year "It will be a team effort" in 2018. Win or lose I stand behind the guys. We just need to get better.

GO REDDIES!!
                You still have the battle of the ravine! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by bandguy11 View Post
                  You still have the battle of the ravine! ;)
                  We beat y'all next weekend and y'all won't care about the BOTR!

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
                    We beat y'all next weekend and y'all won't care about the BOTR!

Comment

Wont be a 21 point game. I expect a similar game to last year but lower scoring. Both Ds play at a high level.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                        Wow! Pitt is 20 to 30 bucks.

Ranger fans would never pay that kind of money to see their team get embarrassed by the likes of SNU. Years and years of losing football does that to a program. Four years ago they brought in "the savior" and promised much better things. All we got was the same old losing seasons with more drama off the field and constant reminders of the past. Nobody cares anymore about what happened decades ago in the NAIA except washed up old coaches and players. We need a clean slate with a Coach who looks to the future and not lives in the past.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X