Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivalry Week

Re: Rivalry Week

Regardless what will happen this weekend with SAU, SAU will go to the post season.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing this week. All seems to be quiet on the western front out here. I want to see some chirping and trash talk guys!

Comment

It's the BOTR and it has good games more often than not. But, this year has been an offensive struggle for the Reddies. I do not know who our QB will be on Saturday. I cannot "speculate" on what kind of team will show up. Once the team makes official (Today) the game notes we can "speculate" on how we might play the game against a pretty good OBU.

I am unfortunately in Southern California with family members and will not be able to go to the BOTR this year. I have not missed a BOTR since 2010. I hate missing the game and can only root for the team from here. I will make an offer to meet posters again next year God willing.

Go Reddies!!!!!

Comment

Around Arkadelphia, I've never seen OBU people more confident, which is just fine by me.

I'll put it this way: I'd be more surprised to see a legit blow out than I would be if HSU rose up and made it a game.

I think anyone who knows BOTR would agree.

Comment

It's usually pretty close but in the past it's kind of had the Red River Shoot Out effect to it, where if one team is vastly higher rated than the other they usually comfortably win anyway

I think OBU wins by two to three touchdowns this year. That's not a knock against the Reddies at all, I just remember the 2012 game where we got blown out 42-7 because of the talent gap

Also relevant is if Ouachita wins this one the all-time series ties up to 43-43-6. Henderson's led since 2010

Comment

Them things from across the street will be lucky if they put up 10 points!!! We could probaly beat them with the second team offense and defense!!!! 3 in a row!!!!!!!
              Last edited by Finishempty Fred; 11-09-2018, 08:22 AM.

Comment

We own Arkadelphia!!! We just let them things stay here!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
                  We own Arkadelphia!!! We just let them things stay here!!!!

Comment

Friendly avatar bet????? We beat you guys by 3 TD'S or more.... Loser sports opposing team avatar until BOTR week next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
                      Friendly avatar bet????? We beat you guys by 3 TD'S or more.... Loser sports opposing team avatar until BOTR week next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
                        Regardless what will happen this weekend with SAU, SAU will go to the post season.
                        Don't fool yourself. You want playoffs not a bowl game!!!

Comment

Hand shake 3 TDs is equal to 18 points right?????

Comment

I hate these avatar bets. Throws everything off. Just go for bragging rights.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X