Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rivalry Week

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
    Hand shake 3 TDs is equal to 18 points right?????
    Either one is fine, I figured you might want to get really specific. That's fine.

Comment

Ok, if you want to play that game and get really specific, let's go back an even 50 years.

Since 1968 HSU is up 26-19 in 45 total games. Which is a 57-43 split in HSU's favor percentage-wise.

I said 60-40 in the modern era in the Reddies favor in my first post. Sorry, I shorted you 3%, my bad.

You can keep going back further to even things out if you'd like, but if you're arguing for wins you got more than 50 years ago to illustrate we don't have the upperhand in recent times, then I think we can all agree that's pretty hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by ReddieMade View Post
        Ok, if you want to play that game and get really specific, let's go back an even 50 years.

Since 1968 HSU is up 26-19 in 45 total games. Which is a 57-43 split in HSU's favor percentage-wise.

I said 60-40 in the modern era in the Reddies favor in my first post. Sorry, I shorted you 3%, my bad.

You can keep going back further to even things out if you'd like, but if you're arguing for wins you got more than 50 years ago to illustrate we don't have the upperhand in recent times, then I think we can all agree that's pretty hilarious.

Comment

On the slate we have #3 vs #5!! Obviously ouachita with a win and #3 loss enters playoffs as #3 national

Comment

Or 5 could possibly jump us. But who cares about national rankings at this point? Regionals rankings is what counts this time of year.

Comment

SAU has a lot on their mind, not much to hang their hat on having to come to Monticello tomorrow. They could overlook the Weevils greatly. Down about last week, looking to postseason.......it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Weevil Watcher View Post
                SAU has a lot on their mind, not much to hang their hat on having to come to Monticello tomorrow. They could overlook the Weevils greatly. Down about last week, looking to postseason.......it happens.
                I wouldnt say down from last week. Big game for SAU. Would like to see them give Ferris St. a go up there in Michigan, assuming the NCAA gets it right on Selection Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
                  I wouldnt say down from last week. Big game for SAU. Would like to see them give Ferris St. a go up there in Michigan, assuming the NCAA gets it right on Selection Sunday.

Comment

I think SAU defense will be too much for UAM up front. But I may be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ReddieMade View Post
                      Either one is fine, I figured you might want to get really specific. That's fine.
                      Change that avatar

Comment

well it went to the wire..........not sure what was more astounding....the weevil celebration or the SAU stands in disbelief.

what a great win for Hud!!

Comment

Originally posted by Weevil Watcher View Post
                          well it went to the wire..........not sure what was more astounding....the weevil celebration or the SAU stands in disbelief.

what a great win for Hud!!

Comment

I have to agree!! Play calling always questionable!! Have faith in your kicker!!! Or recruit a kicker!! The problem is he prides himself in the qb position which is all fine and good, but a kicker can win you a game too, which is what uam had

Comment

Originally posted by bandguy11 View Post
                              I have to agree!! Play calling always questionable!! Have faith in your kicker!!! Or recruit a kicker!! The problem is he prides himself in the qb position which is all fine and good, but a kicker can win you a game too, which is what uam had
                              Terrible coaching for sure. Because of this blunder, now UAM gets to go get their @$$ handed to them by Emporia State.

Comment

Will SAU get a bowl? And if so will they turn it down after a heart breaking loss like this?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X