Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are they?

I know Fred is at least entering the Pick'em. However, anybody know what happened to Weevil Watcher and Racous Ranger?

I was wondering the same thing. I hope pray all is well with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Redready View Post
      +1

Comment

I also hope all is well. Just being curious; last activity for Weevil Watcher is 08-15-2019 and for Racous Ranger is 11-01-2018. They are both interesting and devoted people. RR is the only one on here from NWOSU and one of the very few from the Okie schools.

Comment

Originally posted by Redready View Post
          Agreed.

Comment

They come and they go..... only the few and the proud keep this ride going.

Comment

People can get busy with life, it happens. I know I went no show for a long period of time, not because I didn't care anymore or didn't want to talk to people, but just because life can get pretty dang hectic!

Comment

I think I took a couple years off. Not that I was ever very visible to start with (see post count).

Comment

Super busy with work and new small business. Also have 2 kids in football so yeah I dont have alot time to stir the pot like I used to but I will try to do better lol!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
                    Super busy with work and new small business. Also have 2 kids in football so yeah I dont have alot time to stir the pot like I used to but I will try to do better lol!!!!

Comment

Simon has picked up where you have left off on stiring the pot. Congrats on the new business! What's your industry?

Comment

Originally posted by mulerider View Post

simon has picked up where you have left off on stiring the pot. Congrats on the new business! What's your industry?
                        haulofgamers.com

Comment

haulofgamers.com
                          Pretty cool. I am sure you have a good amount of demand for that in the Dallas area.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X