Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All Conference Selections ---

Originally posted by Redready View Post
    Every Year there are surprises, and players that did not get a 1st team nomination, when their stats show they should be.

I have seen where a HSU S/T should not have been a 1st team player one year and yet he received the award. His stats did not indicate he was and his play time was low. The athlete said "I don't know how that happened". They won conference is the only thing that seemed to matter in that choice.

This year, I don't understand how HSU WR Ben Johnson was not a 1st team all conference unless you count he played for a team that had a losing record.
    Receptions/game - #1 in conference with 6.3 catches per game.
    Receive yds/game - #3 in conference with 71.7 yds per game.

Sorry Ben. :bad:
    this is crazy, how does this happen?

Comment

Congrats to all the selectee's. Especially to the Muleriders and Lorenzo Alexander for a good but could have been better year.

Comment

Originally posted by renzo27 View Post
        Congrats to all the selectee's. Especially to the Muleriders and Lorenzo Alexander for a good but could have been better year.
        Yes Alexander was clearly the best SAU back and had a great year. Does he have any eligibility left?

Comment

Maybe one. There trying with the NCAA . Possibly one more. And much respect you guys are good.

Comment

Originally posted by Bytor View Post
            Agreed. It's even more puzzling for OL/DL positions where statistics are interpreted differently. Hard to understand some of the choices with so many deserving athletes.

Congrats to Ben on a great season for HSU. He had 2 TDs against Tech this year!
            What kind of stats does the GAC keep for OL? New one for me!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X