Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TigerGuy View Post

My man.... Can you not just be happy saying Mookie is one of the best in the conference? Or do you have to put your foot in your mouth. You debate like a guy who's team just won 8 games. I think the world of Mookie, thought he was a great high school player, and probably would not be at ECU if he didn't play at such a terrible HS program.
    FACTS ARE FACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by ONCEATIGER25 View Post

FACTS ARE FACTS.
      Facts are he had the 9th best year rushing and 7th best year in rushing TDs in the history of the conference. As we said, good year and very good back. Calm down though.

Comment

There is some truth to that. Impossible to replace an All-American like Justin Gooseberry. Also been lots of injuries up the middle. At the same time though Brown has had a huge year.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post

There is some truth to that. Impossible to replace an All-American like Justin Gooseberry. Also been lots of injuries up the middle. At the same time though Brown has had a huge year.
          That is 100% correct. Lots of teams in GAC was happy to see him go. Hope the best fro him tohough.

Comment

I think ECU might be due for a surprise year like SWOSU had in 2015 where they win 8 games. Likely? No. Possible? Yes.
            If ECU can keep the program moving forward with funding and recruiting, they should keep getting better. If not, they'll have good/decent years the next two years, and drop off again exactly like SWOSU did. SWOSU's issue has always been coaching IMO. This was the first year that I've seen more of a lack of talent at SWOSU.

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogLB View Post
              I think ECU might be due for a surprise year like SWOSU had in 2015 where they win 8 games. Likely? No. Possible? Yes.
              If ECU can keep the program moving forward with funding and recruiting, they should keep getting better. If not, they'll have good/decent years the next two years, and drop off again exactly like SWOSU did. SWOSU's issue has always been coaching IMO. This was the first year that I've seen more of a lack of talent at SWOSU.
              I hope they get things going soon. SWOSU has had some of my favorite players to watch in the GAC. Ryan Corbin and Devin Benton are 2 players that quickly come to mind, along with Marc Evans.

So.... yes, I have seen some good talent come from this university and wondering when will they get plenty of talent back on roster. Not to say they don't have some now, But I have seen some really good standouts in years past.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Will Johnson be back next year for tigers? I noticed he wasn't on the field for senior day. What's the deal there? They trying to get him a medical?

Comment

i did not ask last weekend when talking to coaches and players, because I was under the assumption, we would not see him again.. but my question would be, does he have a year left of eligibility?

Comment

Originally posted by Redready View Post

i did not ask last weekend when talking to coaches and players, because I was under the assumption, we would not see him again.. but my question would be, does he have a year left of eligibility?
                        If he did I figure they would have listed him as a junior. Looked at UCO stats..he played 11 games as a freshman, 12 as a soph, 4 as a junior before being injured. Don't know if he could get a medical red shirt or not. Again though, if he did you figure he would be listed as a RS JR.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post

If he did I figure they would have listed him as a junior. Looked at UCO stats..he played 11 games as a freshman, 12 as a soph, 4 as a junior before being injured. Don't know if he could get a medical red shirt or not. Again though, if he did you figure he would be listed as a RS JR.
                          I agree. That was my assumption

Comment

Originally posted by Redready View Post

I hope they get things going soon. SWOSU has had some of my favorite players to watch in the GAC. Ryan Corbin and Devin Benton are 2 players that quickly come to mind, along with Marc Evans.

So.... yes, I have seen some good talent come from this university and wondering when will they get plenty of talent back on roster. Not to say they don't have some now, But I have seen some really good standouts in years past.

I know exactly what you mean. It's been kind of quiet in Weatherford for the last 2-3 years when it comes to that kind of talent. Jalen Carr will be the best Corner in the conference for the next two years, but I'm hoping that there are some more young guys who will step up next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
                              Will Johnson be back next year for tigers? I noticed he wasn't on the field for senior day. What's the deal there? They trying to get him a medical?

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X